Officially retired!!

Started by KyNola, March 31, 2011, 11:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RossP

Congratulations on the beginning of your new life. 
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

aces-n-eights

Congrats KyNola!  And like i said before, welcome to the world of not needing an alarm clock...
US Army, retired, x2
Soldotna Alaska
"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well."
Psalm 109:8

pensrock

deb415611

Tenpoint5

Congrats Larry!! Time to start making some Sausage!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

muebe

Congrats! I am 36 years old so you have been working longer than I have been alive!!! You definitely deserve a break :D .....enjoy your retirement!
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

ghost9mm

Congratulations Larry...every day is Saturday or Sunday now and believe it or not you will get those two mixed up...lol  at 73 I have been retired awhile..
                Gary
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

smoker pete

Congratulations Larry ... Welcome to the Club!!  I often wonder how I ever had time for work ;D ;D  Work used to interfere with my life ;)

Click the Smokin Pig to visit Smokin' Pete's BBQ Bl

devo

The worst thing about retirement is having to drink coffee on your own time.
Congratulations

Tiny Tim

Congrats Larry.  After 2 weeks, you may be bored out of your mind, but a couple weeks later, that will pass. :)

TestRocket

You started off making $400 a month! Heck I only made $340 a month 36 years ago. I guess I should have gone into banking? Good luck and Congrats!  ;D

seemore

way to go Larry enjoy retirement...... ;D
seemore

beefmann

congrats  on beginning a new life

Quarlow

Congrats Larry. I started working when I was 14 so that's 34 years so far. And I have my retirement all planned out. Unfortunately it involves a pine box and 6 feet of dirt. And no I am not going to be gardening.  :D :D :D  ;D You enjoy it, you earned it.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

KevinG

Enjoy the good life! Grab a beer and drink it slowly, you've got the time - uh we've got the beer.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG