• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Coming Up Next

Started by NePaSmoKer, April 13, 2011, 02:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pikeman_95

Rick 
what a great idea. What flavor of spice did you use. I sure like the idea. Like the ultimate meat lovers pizza and all in your pocket.

kc

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: pikeman_95 on April 16, 2011, 10:26:34 AM
Rick 
what a great idea. What flavor of spice did you use. I sure like the idea. Like the ultimate meat lovers pizza and all in your pocket.

kc

Kirby

Its just a regular powdered pizza mix.

6 Tbs to 1 cup water
cure
1 cup diced cheese

pikeman_95

I am fighting of a very sore nerve in my back so I have not taken on any of your ideas but they sure look good. Does the stick taste like a slice of Pizza? ???

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: pikeman_95 on April 16, 2011, 05:11:28 PM
I am fighting of a very sore nerve in my back so I have not taken on any of your ideas but they sure look good. Does the stick taste like a slice of Pizza? ???

Yeah gotta take it easy with the back stuff. Not good.

The pizza stick is pretty good and does taste like pizza. Maybe i will add 3/4 cup buckwheat flour next time and see if i get the whole pizza experience  :D

Keymaster

I feel your pain Kirby, I have been fighting one of them nerves with Steroid shots, physical therapy, Chiropracters, message therapist and pain killers for the past 4 years and finally had surgery April 6th and feeling pretty darn good now, just healing where they took part of my disk out that was pinching that nerve. Back surgery has come quite a ways since I was a kid and heard the stories of the people that never worked again after surgery. Hopefully your nerve will pop back where its suppose to live, Good luck ;)

NePaSmoKer

Vac packed and ready to head South

OU812

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on April 16, 2011, 01:29:42 PM
Rick 

kc

Kirby

6 Tbs to 1 cup water
cure
1 cup diced cheese

They make a "powdered pizza mix"?

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: OU812 on April 18, 2011, 07:42:23 AM
Quote from: NePaSmoKer on April 16, 2011, 01:29:42 PM
Rick 

kc

Kirby

6 Tbs to 1 cup water
cure
1 cup diced cheese

They make a "powdered pizza mix"?

Secret

OBIWANOU

pikeman_95

Quote from: Keymaster on April 17, 2011, 07:34:07 AM
I feel your pain Kirby, I have been fighting one of them nerves with Steroid shots, physical therapy, Chiropracters, message therapist and pain killers for the past 4 years and finally had surgery April 6th and feeling pretty darn good now, just healing where they took part of my disk out that was pinching that nerve. Back surgery has come quite a ways since I was a kid and heard the stories of the people that never worked again after surgery. Hopefully your nerve will pop back where its suppose to live, Good luck ;)

Worked all week on pain pills last week.[ 12 and 14 hr shifts] major shut down so could not skip the project. I must have damaged the nerve even more. I have been down for the count this weekend. Off work for a few days now, until I can see the doctor Tuesday. I was up all night with stabbing nerve pains. I had my back fused about 8 years ago but they never did deal with this pinched nerve. I am pressing for a MRI so we can find where it is getting pinched.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: pikeman_95 on April 18, 2011, 09:09:38 AM
Quote from: Keymaster on April 17, 2011, 07:34:07 AM

Worked all week on pain pills last week.[ 12 and 14 hr shifts] major shut down so could not skip the project. I must have damaged the nerve even more. I have been down for the count this weekend. Off work for a few days now, until I can see the doctor Tuesday. I was up all night with stabbing nerve pains. I had my back fused about 8 years ago but they never did deal with this pinched nerve. I am pressing for a MRI so we can find where it is getting pinched.

Its a major pain i know all about.

Take care my friend and let me know how it goes.

pikeman_95

Rick

What is really bugging me is I have worked out the details on the small mixer. I have most of the parts designed and some are built but this might delay me a little. It took a long time to find the right parts to make the small stuffer cost effective. When done it looks like it will do up to 15 pounds. It will hold 2 gallons of meat.

Kirby

Tenpoint5

Quote from: pikeman_95 on April 18, 2011, 09:36:18 AM
Rick

What is really bugging me is I have worked out the details on the small stuffer. I have most of the parts designed and some are built but this might delay me a little. It took a long time to find the right parts to make the small stuffer cost effective. When done it looks like it will do up to 15 pounds. It will hold 2 gallons of meat.

Kirby

Kirby is that a stuffer or the small meat mixer?
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

pikeman_95

It is a small meat mixer. a small version of my bucket mixer. Thanks for the correction I see that I said stuffer when I ment mixer.

dbondy

Great looking stics nepas, and I hope That you feel better soon Kirby. :)