Well I got out my toys today

Started by Chili Head, April 23, 2011, 06:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chili Head

I got my toys out today and made some snack sticks.
I made some sissy sticks for the wife and some manly sticks for me with jalepenos.

Of course adult beverages were on hand!

Some jalapenos for me!

Resting until tomorrow! YUM!

I'm using leggs snack stick kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smoker pete

Click the Smokin Pig to visit Smokin' Pete's BBQ Bl

Keymaster

Awesome, I see you purchased the 3/8" Lem stuffer tube, Nice!!! I have not had a DosXEEEEEE's in 20 years, good stuff :) Goodlooking ropes cant wait to see them in the smoker and finished product Chili  :)

Chili Head

Aight I had time to do a small batch before work today... Home run!! Just the amount of heat I was looking for and not overdone this time !!

ghost9mm

Looks really good and like the color, I have a real old stuffer, but it still works good...well done my friend..
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Keymaster

NePaSmoKer

Lol, sissy sticks
Looks good

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk

OU812

devo

The trouble with sticks is you never seem to make enough.
Good looking sticks

jiggerjams

Looks great John excellent job!! How many pounds did you do? Did you use the whole kit?

Now that I seen the beer it hit me....you are the world's most interesting man!!

"Stay Thirsty my friend!"

For those that haven't seen these beer commercials they are great humor. Check them out if you like http://dosequis.com/

Click on "watch the legend".

Chili Head

JJ I mixed up 10 lbs of meat, 5 sissy style and 5 hot. I just finished up smoking and bagging the 5 lbs of mild. I ran out of casing to finish the last 4 lbs of hot Saturday so I'll finish those off tomorrow. Here's the final product of mild. These turned out the best I've done so far.

I'm stuffing and smoking this tomorrow!

OU812

Lookin gooood.

Had to turn my laptop over to read that last picture.  :D