A Super Burger! Big Boy's Only! Not for Women or Children!!

Started by Tenpoint5, June 10, 2011, 07:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deb415611

Quote from: La Quinta on June 14, 2011, 02:07:14 AM
I think us three girls take that as a compliment Chris...please do not expect however that "chop busting " will abate anytime soon!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

;D ;D :D

La Quinta

Dang...I meant won't stop anytime soon...but...he got it...Chris I am intoducing a friend to the smoker this week...a 25 year friend who doesn't like smoked food  ??? BUT....they will be converted...and then I'll call Deb and she can walk me thru the pictures thing again!!!  ;D

deb415611

Quote from: La Quinta on June 15, 2011, 03:05:31 AM
Dang...I meant won't stop anytime soon...but...he got it...Chris I am intoducing a friend to the smoker this week...a 25 year friend who doesn't like smoked food  ??? BUT....they will be converted...and then I'll call Deb and she can walk me thru the pictures thing again!!!  ;D

:)

Tenpoint5

Quote from: La Quinta on June 15, 2011, 03:05:31 AM

Just an old TEA BAG. Or is it just an OLD BAG??? They say the Memory is the first thing to go!! :P :P
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

La Quinta

Tenpoint5

Quote from: La Quinta on June 16, 2011, 03:40:37 AM
Ouch... ??? Dang that hurt a soon to be old lady...

Yeah OK "Old Lady" Yeah right. Your still young at heart!! Thats all that matters
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

La Quinta

Ok...Chris...you wanna go Iron Chef personal...let's go...you should win as I'm an old bag... ;D