• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

New Guy, Lansing, KS (near KC)

Started by nbblood, June 18, 2011, 08:02:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nbblood

Hey, thought I'd say hi.  Got a new OBS a couple days ago and ready to dive into smoking.  I cook quite a bit but have never gotten into smoking.  Anyway, did some brined pork chops the first day I had the smoker and they turned out great.  I already made another post about the problem I had with the advance button.  Fortunately, there's plenty of info on here to resolve that and Bradley has another button on the way already. 

Well, that's about it.  Just thought I'd introduce myself.  I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions!

Nathan

ghost9mm

Welcome Nathan..to a really great forum, we have a group of very knowledgeable people here that are more then willing to help you anyway they can, most ALL questions are answered in a fairly reasonable time..glad to hear you are enjoying your smoker...
  Here is a faq link that might help you in the future..

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/showthread.php?481-Bradley-Smoker-FAQ-s&p=748#post748
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

beefmann

muebe

Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

minnowfisher

Hello Nathan,
                John here from across the pond as you call it, you will have a great time on this forum, everyone will help you out with any problems or help you need, just enjoy all the great recipes.

JFG 
JFG
Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur
Once an Argyll, always an Argyll