• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Server problem?

Started by manxman, October 25, 2005, 04:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manxman

Each time I have tried to post today I have had a "time out" (page not displayed) notice appear giving the impression my attempt has failed, I then try and repost only to find that all my attempts subsequently appear on the forum. I went back and deleted the excess ones.

Notice one or two other people seem to be having the same problem and they have duplicates of the same post, presumably this is an issue with the central Bradley server and not one of individual members equipment.

Just thought it may be helpful to make forum members aware if they too come across a similar issue.[8D]

I have emailed Kirk to see if he is aware of any issues.

Manxman.
Manxman

whitetailfan

I came across that yesterday, not sure about today.  I was getting the error, but I ignored it and went back into the forum at the top and my post shows up.  I noticed a couple doubles as well.  How's things across the pond?

<font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green">
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Crazy Canuck

Thanks should have came here first instead of trying to delete five posts.

Addicted to Smokin'
DanR
Fort St.John, BC

Oldman

Ya...same--same problem on my end. I sure wish Mr. Bradley would spare an extra $150 bucks the first year and $30 bucks each year after that for a 1st Class posting board. vBulletin is the way to go. It's not like we are on the cheap here as customers.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Chez Bubba

I haven't timed out, but it does seem particularly SLOOOOOOOOW!

I'm not sure if they're having issues or not, but I would guess yes. Hopefully tomorrow is better.

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

manxman

Seems to have speeded up today and no error messages![:)]

Manxman.
Manxman

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by manxman</i>
<br />Seems to have speeded up today and no error messages![:)]

Manxman.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I'm not timing out now but man o man what a wait for the posting to show up.  If I leave and come back my posting is there but then all of the unread messages are marked as read.... bumber to say the least.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!