• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Got a box and a pouch in the mail

Started by MidKnightRider, July 14, 2011, 11:04:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MidKnightRider

I got a bag and a pouch in the mail while I was away last week on vacation.
Here is the box.

and here is the pouch.

Time to build my PID and do a dual element mod.
"A Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever."John Adams
The Big Easy
OBS
ProQ Smoke Gererator
Little Chief Front Loader
Chair-Broil Electric Smoker
Thermos Gas Grill
http://www.susanminor.org/forums/index.php
BBQ Evangelist

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Quarlow

Ooooo look at the toyools. Sweet. Have fun.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

OU812

Cooool,,,, more toys.

That PID is gonna be a fun build and those bear paws will make some pulled pork in no time.

Oh Ya, dont try to pick up those puck savers after the smoker has been on for a wile.  ;D

ghost9mm

QuoteOh Ya, dont try to pick up those puck savers after the smoker has been on for a wile.  ;D

:D :D :D
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Quarlow

Hey don't laugh. It has been done. More than once. I won't mention names, they know who they are.  :D :D :D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

OU812

Quote from: Quarlow on July 14, 2011, 04:09:07 PM
Hey don't laugh. It has been done. More than once. I won't mention names, they know who they are.  :D :D :D

Only once,,,,,,,,,,, got the T shirt to prove it.   ;D

Quarlow

OBS
BBQ

Tiny Tim

Somebody was even smart enough to wear a glove when removing them from the preheating puck burner, but then stupid enough to not wear a glove 10 minutes later when putting them onto the stack of bisquettes que'd up.  Don't remember who that guy was. ;)

Slamdunk

Bear Paws, my best investment! Boy do they save a lot of work. And at a price that a Scot like me appreciates.

MidKnightRider

Ya, I think I'll love the bear paws. they should be faster then 2 forks. PID box has all the cutouts done, K thermal couple connector in place and that end wired to the PID . Power cable thru O rings in. Just have to make the connections on the buss strip and drop the couple in and turn it.
But that part will have to hold off till I have time to do the dual element mod.
I have a pair of Nomex gloves for the pucks that I have had for years.
"A Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever."John Adams
The Big Easy
OBS
ProQ Smoke Gererator
Little Chief Front Loader
Chair-Broil Electric Smoker
Thermos Gas Grill
http://www.susanminor.org/forums/index.php
BBQ Evangelist

KyNola

Quote from: OU812 on July 14, 2011, 02:37:01 PM
Oh Ya, dont try to pick up those puck savers after the smoker has been on for a wile.  ;D
I've done it before and you would think after the first time I would remember not to do it again wouldn't you?  Nope!  Have done it 2 or 3 times! :P :D