Sourdough E-book

Started by Keymaster, July 16, 2011, 10:07:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keymaster

Quote from: OU812 on July 25, 2011, 06:54:39 AM
Quote from: Keymaster on July 22, 2011, 05:02:00 PM
OU812 sent me some sourdough starter, Thanks so much!!!! I cant wait to mix it up and make a loaf of bread, I gave the starter a big nice cool welcome to Washington state ;D again thanks so much Curt!!! I need to get a ceramic pizza stone so I can cook the bread in my ceramic Primo Smoker/Grill/Oven

Glad it made it,,,,,,,,,,,,,you should have seen the looks I got at the post office when they weighed it for the postage.  ::)

They felt it and looked straight at me.

I just stood there and smiled.  ;D

Cant wait to see that baby grow and produce some killer sourdough bread.

Not yet, I'll start mid week so I can cook some bread on the weekend, Makin keys and fixin locks Tuckers a guy out during the week  ;D LOL, I was hopin it did not get busted open in the sortin machine and have suspicious white powder every where and have the feds knockin at my door and have to explain what an OU812 is ;D

OU812

Quote from: Keymaster on July 25, 2011, 04:18:46 PM
Quote from: OU812 on July 25, 2011, 06:54:39 AM
Quote from: Keymaster on July 22, 2011, 05:02:00 PM
OU812 sent me some sourdough starter, Thanks so much!!!! I cant wait to mix it up and make a loaf of bread, I gave the starter a big nice cool welcome to Washington state ;D again thanks so much Curt!!! I need to get a ceramic pizza stone so I can cook the bread in my ceramic Primo Smoker/Grill/Oven

Glad it made it,,,,,,,,,,,,,you should have seen the looks I got at the post office when they weighed it for the postage.  ::)

They felt it and looked straight at me.

I just stood there and smiled.  ;D

Cant wait to see that baby grow and produce some killer sourdough bread.

Not yet, I'll start mid week so I can cook some bread on the weekend, Makin keys and fixin locks Tuckers a guy out during the week  ;D LOL, I was hopin it did not get busted open in the sortin machine and have suspicious white powder every where and have the feds knockin at my door and have to explain what an OU812 is ;D

Its good to here the sortin machine didnt bust it open,,,,,,thats the most I can get in an envelop.

This is the third time I've sent starter out and not one has been messed up buy that machine,,,,,,,ohhhh yaaaaaa.  ;D

Keepin up with Tucker (he is a littel TERROR) tires a guy out around here and hes going 3.  ::) :D

Thats the way he looks just befroe he snaps.  :D  :D  :D

Nothing but pure energy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait to see the Pirmo Sourdough bread.