ghost9mm

Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

muebe

Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

KyNola

The heat index in Paducah today at 12:10PM is 106.  By around 4:00PM it will be 115+! :P

Keymaster

Still cold in Washington near Tacoma this morning.

It 10:45 and 61 deg. Suppose to top out at 68 today. I feel sorry for all that have to deal with the high temps.
Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

squirtthecat

KM, I was on the phone with some Puyallup-ites last night (after I got out of the 130° attic).  They are coming out to visit in September, and asked that we please turn down the temperature 20° or so..

She said it maybe got up to 72° there yesterday.

pensrock

101 here today, not sure what it was with the heat index. I'm praying for a very early snow.

hal4uk

Freezing drizzle here in central Illinois.  Might change over to all snow tonight. 
Of course, if I stop posting in my dreams....
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

Keymaster

Quote from: squirtthecat on July 21, 2011, 10:47:05 AM

KM, I was on the phone with some Puyallup-ites last night (after I got out of the 130° attic).  They are coming out to visit in September, and asked that we please turn down the temperature 20° or so..

She said it maybe got up to 72° there yesterday.

I think it may have got 70 at my house, still drizzle and my legs are still as white as they were ten years ago if not whiter, You don't need teeth whitening strips in Warshington state, but I like it here, I think.

mikecorn.1

Not so nice down here in Texas either. Hot and humid.  :-\
Mike

OU812

Been in the 100's here too,,yesterday we had some thunder storms move through and JD found a puddle.  :D

pensrock

Sounds like Washington state is the place for me, I HATE HOT weather.  :P

Have not had any rain here in weeks.

TedEbear

Hot and humid where I'm at.  Heat index of 110-115F most of the week.  Been pedaling back and forth to work, 46 miles RT.  Early mornings isn't so bad but riding home at 3-4:30 I tend to sweat off a few lbs.  Summer in the Midwest.   ;D

squirtthecat

Quote from: TedEbear on July 22, 2011, 07:11:00 AM
Hot and humid where I'm at.  Heat index of 110-115F most of the week.  Been pedaling back and forth to work, 46 miles RT.  Early mornings isn't so bad but riding home at 3-4:30 I tend to sweat off a few lbs.  Summer in the Midwest.   ;D

Dang, you are a glutton for punishment!   Haven't seen many cyclists out here in the last few days..

Keymaster

Quote from: OU812 on July 22, 2011, 06:37:36 AM
Been in the 100's here too,,yesterday we had some thunder storms move through and JD found a puddle.  :D

Thats a funny pic, jd's got his frog jumpin legs on, he looks happy as a clam.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk