• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Omaha Steaks arrived............THICK FTCing cooler!!!

Started by rdevous, July 30, 2011, 06:15:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdevous

I just got a shipment yesterday from Omaha Steaks......first time purchasing from them  I was wondering what you all thought of their products?  I got steaks, sausages, boneless pork chops, hot dogs, stuffed fish, burgers, set of knives with a cutting board .............and a really nice Styrofoam cooler...LOL

Any suggestions on cooking them?

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

squirtthecat

It's good stuff..    Their steaks are a little on the lean side, but we like them that way.    Sausages/hot dogs are out of this world.

I have a stack of those coolers as well..   Well worth the purchase alone.   :D

Bigbirdoffroad

Not a big fan of their steaks. I perfer the steaks from the local butcher. Besides, he saves me my pork and beef fat for free to mix with my venison.
I'm not the smartest peanut in the turd!

oakrdrzfan

I use an Omaha Steaks styrofoam cooler for my FTCing!!!

wkahler

I just cant buy there steaks, yeah they taste good but the image of the meat glue video is stuck in my head.  That is the first thing that came to my mind when i think of the Omaha steaks wrapped in bacon!  There hot dogs look pretty good and also there brats.  I might be spoiled but my local butcher makes his own and they just can't seem to be matched from anywhere else!
The smoking lamp is lit!!!

MidKnightRider

Quote from: oakrdrzfan on August 03, 2011, 06:48:40 PM
I use an Omaha Steaks styrofoam cooler for my FTCing!!!
Same here, one of the best coolers for FTCing butts.
"A Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever."John Adams
The Big Easy
OBS
ProQ Smoke Gererator
Little Chief Front Loader
Chair-Broil Electric Smoker
Thermos Gas Grill
http://www.susanminor.org/forums/index.php
BBQ Evangelist

SnellySmokesEm

My mom brought over some dogs and burgers in the Omaha Cooler and the first thing I thought was "man what an ftc cooler"  lol  ;D ;D ;D
Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist