• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Midwest Smoke Out Upgrade

Started by Tenpoint5, August 05, 2011, 06:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

With the Smoke Out getting closer. I figured I had better upgrade the deck. Started on it last night should finish it today. When I get finished the deck should be 26 x 16. Should be able to get a cooker or two on it. I will update as it goes (and the forum is still operational today is upgrade day)

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OU812

squirtthecat

I'll bring a mat to park the MAK on..   ::)    Don't want to stain that new wood w/ grease drips.

classicrockgriller

More room to fall down on, I mean sit.

NePaSmoKer

:'( :'( :'(

Wish i was fallin down from it  :'(

ghost9mm

Chris... Pat and I were going to try and make this SO, but her radiation therapy going to take us past the date of the SO...sorry partner maybe another time, but I promise you that we will see you and your family again...take care my friend...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

OU812

Quote from: classicrockgriller on August 05, 2011, 07:28:57 AM
More room to fall down on, I mean sit.

At least when we fall off the deck we dont have far to fall.  :D

muebe

Nice Chris! Every man would love to extend the length and width of their deck :D

But how you gonna mow the grass underneath that part of the deck now ::) :D ;D
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

SnellySmokesEm

Mamma must be gettin really suspicious now....  ;D ;D
Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

Tenpoint5

Quote from: muebe on August 05, 2011, 10:27:23 AM
Nice Chris! Every man would love to extend the length and width of their deck :D

But how you gonna mow the grass underneath that part of the deck now ::) :D ;D

You been watching way to much of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour my friend!!!

As for under it I have some weed guard and will will put some pearock under there.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

Well then i guess i glad i aint going cuz i prolly trip on a pearock and break me neck.

Tiny Tim

I'm sorry that you pearock...that has to hurt.

Deck looks good...better "sister in" a couple of 2x12's since I'm coming. ;)

Tenpoint5

I left my phone out and the wife thought it would be funny to catch me working hard

I was actually doing something

I figured I had better call in reinforcements to get things going. Rylan was a Great help all day unlike Miss Rachel

It was getting dark so we called it a day only have 2 more boards to put on and rip flush and square pictures suck in low light

Finished off the night burning some of the old boards and getting the fire pit cleaned out.

squirtthecat

HUGE deck..

Perfect.   Hal, Larry and I will chopper in then.   Just paint a big white X on it.

pensrock

Nice, wish I could see it in person.  :)