• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Pepperoni

Started by NePaSmoKer, August 06, 2011, 09:25:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Going to do 5 lbs of 80/20

My dry ready.

Whisk in good with the water.

4 Tbs buckwheat flour.

Now i gotta fridge it cuz my wifes brother is going to be over.

Tomorrow is another smoke day  :o

GusRobin

Is this a secret receipt or one that is shareable? ::)
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Bigbirdoffroad

Gus, he can keep the recpie secret, just as long as he mails me some of the finished product!  J/K  :P
I'm not the smartest peanut in the turd!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Bigbirdoffroad on August 06, 2011, 10:42:13 AM
Gus, he can keep the recpie secret, just as long as he mails me some of the finished product!  J/K  :P

Oh a cockey noobie i see  :D

NePaSmoKer

ghost9mm

Rick.. my oldest grandson would eat one of those pepperoni sticks all by himself...be watchin for the end product...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Tenpoint5

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on August 07, 2011, 02:58:55 AM

Bigbird don't take no offense to this comment. It was a new fella that started the whole secret reciept thing. He was upset because Nepas didn't post the recipe to one of his sausages. In his rant he made a mistake and typed receipt instead of recipe and it has been a running joke ever since when Nepas posts a sausage of any type.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

Pepperoni gets a smoky recipt  :D

Bigbirdoffroad

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 07, 2011, 08:15:04 AM

Bigbird don't take no offense to this comment. It was a new fella that started the whole secret reciept thing. He was upset because Nepas didn't post the recipe to one of his sausages. In his rant he made a mistake and typed receipt instead of recipe and it has been a running joke ever since when Nepas posts a sausage of any type.
Ah Ha! That's a funny story. The more stories I hear about, the less of a FNG I am. ;)  Trust me, no offence taken at all. 19 years in the military, I can handle it. I'll just come up with my own receipt. ;D
I'm not the smartest peanut in the turd!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Bigbirdoffroad on August 07, 2011, 10:04:53 AM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 07, 2011, 08:15:04 AM

Ah Ha! That's a funny story. The more stories I hear about, the less of a FNG I am. ;)  Trust me, no offence taken at all. 19 years in the military, I can handle it. I'll just come up with my own receipt. ;D

Lots of stories on here.

And some BS  :o

Tenpoint5

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

Tenpoint5

Them looks really really good

GusRobin

now that is some pepperoni.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.