Hab

Started by Oldman, August 20, 2011, 12:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

How is the upgrading of receipts coming along.

Raye

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Habanero Smoker

I've got involved in another project that will be tying me up until next month. In September I will be able to put more time in on the recipe site. Are you looking to add the update soon? Let me know.

I just took a quick look, and since the last update there has been about 35 new threads, and several revisions in the FAQ's. I have about five that are partially done that I want included in the update.

This update I will not be able to email to you. It will be well over 25mg, and that is more the my ISP, Googlemail and Hotmail will allow. I will have to upload it to my area of the recipesite, and let you know where it is at or provide you with the link.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

La Quinta

You know what Habs...you are da man!!!  :D

Oldman

Are you using FTP or fileMan to upload?  Is the 25 megs images only Or are you having to modify the reader as well which I think you are having to do. Trey only had a minute to talk but he seems to think he can set you up (if you have a FTP) to the directory(s) If not you should be able to send to me the reader in tacked. then chop up the image file into 3 pieces.

I don't know if you are on my white list. If not you will get a bounce back. Just follow the instructions and I will then receive all of your E-mails.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Habanero Smoker

I may be back to square one. I thought the upload area of the recipe site was an ftp, since it allows me to upload binary files.

I'm just looked at the files. The total files are about 32 MB (uncompressed) and I don't think it will compressed below 25 MB. But it looks like I will be able to send the reader data base in one file, and the images and miscellaneous files in another file.

At this time these are the sizes of the files and folders (uncompressed) I haven't finished updating the site, but even after updating I should be able to keep both files under the 25mg limit my ISP places on email attachments. Doing it this way, someone on your end will need to combine the files into a self install program.

Reader File:  14 MB
Image/File Folders: 18.5 MB

I'll keep you updated when I get close to sending the file.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)