• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Lost one of My best friends UTAH CAME HOME TODAY

Started by cjj, August 22, 2011, 10:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caribou

:'(
Sorry to hear of your loss.
Dogs add so much to our lives.
Carolyn

thirtydaZe

shouldn't have opened to look.

brings back sad memories.

losing a dog is no fun.

DBS 6 Rack
Auber PID 1202 Dual Probe
Yoder Cheyenne 16

SnellySmokesEm

Sorry to hear about your loss.......  I always get a little choked up when I hear something like this.....  Dogs have a special place in our heart and yes they are part of the family.
Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

OU812

Quote from: SnellySmokesEm on August 23, 2011, 10:01:59 AM
Dogs have a special place in our heart and yes they are part of the family.

Ditto.  ;D

cjj

I would Like to Thanks everyone  for you kind words and support through this hard time of mine  . Gus thank you for the narrative Rainbow Bridge    THANK YOU  ALL    Chet

cjj

Utah came home today he will be with me forever thank you all

macsfire

I know how hard it is to loose a pet and companion.  Had to put our 16 year old yorky down two year's ago.  Still think of her.  after a year we got a westie and she has helped fill the hole in our heart.  I guess it was a good then because the westie saved my wife's life a month ago.  She woke me up at 4am barking and had to call 911 my wife's blood sugar was down to 22.  Every thing is fine now.

Quarlow

It is amazing how some dogs can detect low blood sugar in humans. You're wife has a special friend in that pup. Glad to hear she is fine.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.