Buckboard Bacon packaging

Started by whitetailfan, November 24, 2005, 01:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MallardWacker

Man of Ice,

Dis be where I do my cure gett'n>>>>>>Butcher Packer

Good service and cheap.  Also they other helpful stuff.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

iceman

Very nice site MW. I'll be for giving them a try.[:p]

Cold Smoke

Don't forget jalapenos- MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm......Fresh or pickled...just mulch them up and add to your BB cure or BB maple cure or whatever....The finished bacon goes great with a nice homemade salsa omelette (with cilantro) and nicely toasted rye bread on a winter day with some strong freshly perked coffee. Just what the Doctor ordered.......

Cold Smoke

Savant

Hello, I just found this site while searching for Buckboard Bacon. I've already found some very usefull information and ordered a cure kit. I've been an avid smoker for many years. I have never tried smoking my own bacon though.

Glenn

JJC

Welcome to the Forum, O Wise One . . .

What smokers have you/do you use?

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

MallardWacker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Cold Smoke</i>
<br />Don't forget jalapenos
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">You betcha ba-beee

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...