• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

check this out,

Started by SMOKEHOUSE ROB, November 24, 2005, 01:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

Oldman

Very nice Rob.... very nice indeed~~[^]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

nsxbill

Way to go Rob.  Who is the male model they had pose for the picture? [:D]

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

owrstrich

that does it...

im going to wienerschnitze and start the chili dog diet...

a sack of 10 to go please...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Kummok

Great article SR!! ThanX for sharing. I've been thinking about giving a salmon smoking class at our local community college and you've inspired me....I just hope that mine's as good as the local 'Dutch Oven Cooking' class[:p]! I've taken THAT one several times now because I not only learn things, the instructor's "final exam" is OD'ing on an all-you-can-eat buffet[:p][:p]

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

JJC

WTG, Rob!  But where'd you hide the beer can?

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Chez Bubba

Congrats Rob, very cool![8D]

I'm glad they pictured you with that plate full of meat. Otherwise, by the headline, some might wonder.[;)][:D][:D]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

iceman

Way to go Rob! Your a man after my own heart. I was so thrilled through the years about sausage and smoking I finally took a CIA course through The Culinary Institute of Smoke Cooking out of Denver.I recently won the Alaska State Smoked Salmon Compitition and have been teaching classes on sausage making for years now. Very rewarding when the folks leave at the end of the day with hand made goodies and bragging rights. I'd love to swap recipes anytime you get a chance. I send smoked salmon to family in Ventura CA. each year and they love it. It's so much better then the cr_p from the stores. Next time you head north make it up to Alaska and I can show you some awesome fishing holes. Take it easy and go for the teaching whenever you can. Regards; Patrick.<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by SMOKEHOUSE ROB</i>
<br />here is a small story about me in the paper today, happy thanksgiving .
http://www.californianonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051124/LIFESTYLE07/511240329/1031
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Kummok

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by iceman</i>
<br />....I recently won the Alaska State Smoked Salmon Compitition<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hi iceman! I'm intrigued by this....didn't know there was such an event. Who's the sponsor and where's it happen? I want to be a judge![:p][:p][;)][:D]

Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

iceman

Hi Kummok. It's zero today in Wasilla, what's Homer doing? Anyhow I heard that next fall the contest will be at the Sea Galley / Pepper Mill in Anchorage. They had a small turn out this year because of it being the first one but will be doing television and radio adds this time to get state wide participation. I'll stop by if we get down there this summer again. Love that place in the summer. Keep warm.<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Kummok</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by iceman</i>
<br />....I recently won the Alaska State Smoked Salmon Compitition<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hi iceman! I'm intrigued by this....didn't know there was such an event. Who's the sponsor and where's it happen? I want to be a judge![:p][:p][;)][:D]

Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

Chez Bubba

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Kummok</i>
<br />I want to be a judge![:p][:p][;)][:D]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Oh, and I'm supposed to believe that there's not a part of you that wants to compete? Sure, judging is easy free food, but winning is braggin' rights![;)][:D]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

Kummok

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Chez Bubba</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Kummok</i>
<br />I want to be a judge![:p][:p][;)][:D]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Oh, and I'm supposed to believe that there's not a part of you that wants to compete? Sure, judging is easy free food, but winning is braggin' rights![;)][:D]

I gotta admit that I get a little competitive with things that you can sit on/in and go fast, but braggin about stuff is boring. The best part of hearing back about your food efforts is knowing that you shared something that you TRULY love! (Something about us Christians that's quirky that way! [;)]) Besides the eating part, I'd LOVE to steal, er, I mean AQUIRE, some new salmon smoking recipes! Had some Red salmon smoked and canned with jalipenos/spices (sp?) made by our rack friend in Anchorage that would definately be in the winner's circle[:p][:p]

Iceman:
Chez is right of course...winning is fun! If you got a new 27' SeaSport as 1st Prize, bring it on down and I'll show you some Feeder King fun!![;)][:D] I think temps are in the mid to low 20s w/ about 2-3' of new snow, but I'm "stuck" down in So California at the moment for the ONLY reason I'd leave King fishin and come here....grandkids!! Wife is home though, went out fishing today, said it was absolutely beautiful on the water , and managed to land a 25# King.....and as you and Kirk know, that's not braggin, just daily life in Alaska!![;)][:D][:D]

Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

shoot Kummok you already have braggin' rights! look where you live. [;)]