Thanks To Brian and Bradley

Started by CoreyMac, August 29, 2011, 12:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoreyMac

I had a few minor issues with my new propane smoker, a while back. Bradley replaced the smoke generator for me (had it in 2 days) solved my problems. Just received a free box of Maple wood bisquettes. WOW if thats not great customer service, I dare anybody to find better. I was happy with the replacment unit but the bisquette's goes above and beyond.

Thanks again to Brian and Bradley for helping me so fast and thanks for the gift. I will tell anybody who will listen to buy Bradley products. ;D

Corey

mikecorn.1

Nice.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

beefmann

macsfire

:) :) :) :)  I would like to thank Bradley for some how finding some ceramic insulator's for me.  I have been with out my smoker for about three week's, because I accidentally broke a ceramic insulator when, I was replacing the heating element.  I was told on firday of last week that it would be another 2 weeks before the insulator's would be here.  But when I checked the mail tonight there was a box, that had a set of ceramic insulator's and a heating element.  I have them installed already, and will be back to smoking some brisket very soon.  Thank You.  I don't know how you did it but it is greatly appreciated.

classicrockgriller