• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

BBQ on the River Festival!!

Started by KyNola, September 01, 2011, 01:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokin Soon

Having issues with Photobucket myself. A quick dowload of Google Chrome and all is well. It might be an Explorer ver 9 issue.

Tenpoint5

Just got an update. Squirt is in the house!! That makes it CRG, Kynola, Hal and Pat all sitting in a bar! Wonder what troubles that could lead too?? I hear Larry has his name engraved on one of the bar stools in this place!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

KyNola

Lets just say I have seniority. Hometown. Might know a bartender or two., ;)

Ka Honu

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 22, 2011, 07:25:31 PM...I hear Larry has his name engraved on one of the bar stools in this place!!

I'm guessing he's got more than one "reserved" bar stool in the area.

SouthernSmoked

After a long day had to stop in Leitchfield, KY before I fell asleep at the wheel. Up and on my way.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

squirtthecat

All settled in finally and have laptop + internet working.  (and coffee brewed)

Not much in the way of BBQ last night...  50s and raining - HARD.   Crowds were very light.  Had some cold beers and a hot meatloaf sandwich (thanks Larry!) instead.  I talked to Mark around 11:15 last night, and he had pulled over and found a place to crash for the night.  He was still every bit of 140 miles away and sounded dead to the world.

Sun is out today and the birds are singing...     Should shape up to be a great weekend.

I'll probably create a new thread for pictures.

squirtthecat

Had to take a break....

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

pensrock

ronbeaux

That looks like the same table we wore out in NOLA!
The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

Ka Honu

Pretty much.  Send me the wallet and camera - you can have the faux beer.

KyNola

SouthernSmoked got in this morning with beautiful wife Kathy. Brought us all kinds of goodies. Great to meet another good friend.

What fun. I can't thank everyone enough for coming. This is what the forum is really all about.

grnhs

Ya 2 gatherings in a month, Life is good.

Tenpoint5

Inside reporter says there is some Alcohol Abuse going on down there. Mixed drinks being made then dropped after walking 50 feet!!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tiny Tim

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 23, 2011, 09:46:27 PM
Inside reporter says there is some Alcohol Abuse going on down there. Mixed drinks being made then dropped after walking 50 feet!!!

No wonder I just got a call to forward $386 to the Paducah City Lockup.

squirtthecat

I got about 95 pictures from yesterday...   I will start a new thread and upload some of the better shots.  Using my phone for internet access and it is a bit slow.  :-[

Hope to follow KyNola around later this morning while he is judging Whole Hog..   8)