Iron Chef Bradley IX Ingredients and Smack Talk

Started by Tenpoint5, September 02, 2011, 04:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Quarlow on September 03, 2011, 04:45:21 PM
Hope we get some ingredients I can work with. Up to now I just got writer's block......er I mean cooker's block.

BackBacon, maple syrup and hog'sHead cheese! eh?

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Quarlow on September 03, 2011, 04:45:21 PM
Hope we get some ingredients I can work with. Up to now I just got writer's block......er I mean cooker's block.

I will post the ingredients Tuesday after I get home from my MRI on the shoulder.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

La Quinta

Chris...kiss my rosey butt..bring it on...thanks Deb for the support...what are we gonna get? eddemame...grape jelly and a pork butt? Can we get some decent ingredients?  ;D

Tenpoint5

Quote from: La Quinta on September 05, 2011, 01:38:26 AM
Chris...kiss my rosey butt..bring it on...thanks Deb for the support...what are we gonna get? eddemame...grape jelly and a pork butt? Can we get some decent ingredients?  ;D
They are always good ingredients!! So what your saying here is that you would like me to cheat and cherry pic the ingredients for you??

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Quarlow

No way, don't change the process. You just keep doing what you have been. I am not the most creative person around and when you get ingredients I can work with I will jump in. This contest works fine as it has been and it is so much fun even to sit back and watch you folks throw tea bags and insults.  ;D I only commented because I can't wait to join the fun but if the ingredients don't inspire me to come up with something that is my problem. I don't want to see any tensions caused by my comment .
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Tenpoint5

GAME ON!!

The ingredients have been drawn and posted

classicrockgriller

You must have used your left hand to draw those ingredients. ;D

Caribou

Mac and cheese...I'm having flash backs to the ICB with tator tots ;)
so do you mean the prepared kind like kraft or can some one incorporate macaroni noodles and cheese somewhere in the recipe?

Carolyn

Tenpoint5

Quote from: classicrockgriller on September 06, 2011, 07:38:28 AM

Nope I just reached in and grabbed the slips of paper out of the bag. Didn't even look at them til I was done. I like them. I mean come on even LQ should be able to make Mac and Cheese. The directions are on the box.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Caribou on September 06, 2011, 07:46:50 AM
so do you mean the prepared kind like kraft or can some one incorporate macaroni noodles and cheese somewhere in the recipe?

Carolyn

Mac and Cheese out of a box or homemade your choice. If you just incorporate somewhere else then it would just be two separate ingredients and not Mac & Cheese

Tenpoint5

I'm thinking Tiny Tim may even get involved with this one!!

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 06, 2011, 07:47:18 AM
Quote from: classicrockgriller on September 06, 2011, 07:38:28 AM

Nope I just reached in and grabbed the slips of paper out of the bag. Didn't even look at them til I was done. I like them. I mean come on even LQ should be able to make Mac and Cheese. The directions are on the box.

I'm not geting the Ladies mad. They seem to win every time anyway.

Tenpoint5

LQ is getting older, I just want to see if she still has an arm to chuck them tea bags at me. Tim might catch a few of the ones that fall short.

Caribou

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 06, 2011, 07:50:23 AM
Quote from: Caribou on September 06, 2011, 07:46:50 AM

Carolyn

Mac and Cheese out of a box or homemade your choice. If you just incorporate somewhere else then it would just be two separate ingredients and not Mac & Cheese
okie dokie
Carolyn

Keymaster

Those are awesome ingrediants!!

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk