Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Started by Tennessee Rambler, November 27, 2005, 04:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tennessee Rambler

I stumbled onto this BB this morning after eating some apple smoked bacon sold by a local meat market, Ranch Foods Direct.  It's been out of stock all summer.  I'm reminded of the bacon my aunt and uncle used to smoke in Crossville, Tennessee.  They owned a smoking business, mostly selling country hams, but they put up some bacon and sausage at times.  I still remember going out to the smokehouse with my aunt and watching her cut the bacon.  Great memories!  I keep thinking that I'll smoke my own bacon one of these days.  This appears to be a great place to get started.  Thanks for all the great information!

Dan

"There are none happy in the world but beings who enjoy freely a vast horizon."

Arcs_n_Sparks

tennessee rambler,

Welcome to the forum. Lots of good advice and receipes. Let us know how your bacon smoking comes out...

Arcs_n_Sparks

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

welcome to the forum tennessee rambler. [;)]

JJC

Welcome, Dan!  What are you smokin' with these days?

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><font size="2">tennessee rambler,

Welcome to the forum. Lots of good advice and receipes. Let us know how your bacon smoking comes out...

Arcs_n_Sparks</font id="size2"><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">What he said... [:D]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

car54

Welcome Tennesee Rambler. I like your screen name, what is the story behind it.
Memories are neat, they will never be replaced.

Brad