• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

new guy from Montana

Started by thad axtman, September 17, 2011, 08:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thad axtman

Hello, got my Bradley 4 rack digital bout a 6 weeks ago and have done some chicken breasts, both rubbed and brined,  and a 5 pound bottom round beef roast. just found this forum and look forward to some good recipes and ideas on using my smoker.

mikecorn.1

You hit the jackpot when you found this forum. Dusk ask a question and watch what happens. Welcome to the forum.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

northof60girl

Welcome to the forum.  Very helpful people on here and great advise and recipes.   :D

grnhs

Hey TA, Welcome,
I'm up in Havre.
These people are the best and always ready to help, check out the recipe site also.
Dave

classicrockgriller

ghost9mm

Hello and welcome to the forum, there are some very knowledgeable people here that will go out of their way to help you anyway they can, there are no stupid questions on this forum, we are all still learning...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

beefmann

welcome aboard and  look around im sure you  will find something,,, and if you  cant find  what you  would like to smoke... ask

SiFumar

Welcome to the Bradley lifestyle!

Quarlow

Quote from: SiFumar on September 18, 2011, 11:30:00 AM
Welcome to the Bradley lifestyle!
Thats straight up for sure. It is a lifestyle for most on here. No way could I say it didn't change mine. Welcome to the forum.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

pikeman_95

Alright another Montana member. We are starting to pick up a few more members. I live in Missoula look me up if you are ever in this side of the state.

KC

SouthernSmoked

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the forum...Enjoy!

http://www.susanminor.org

Remember we like pic's!!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little