• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

BBQ sauce in my Redneck wine glass.

Started by cajunboudreaux, September 28, 2011, 07:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cajunboudreaux

My friend in Louisiana sales these redneck wine glasses so I figured I would put alittle sauce in one for a display.

Laissez les bon temps rouler

mikecorn.1

Thats pretty cool. I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

devo

Wow that is really cool.
You got a link to buy one?

Bavind

That looks fun  I would like to get one for a friend who really likes her wine

SiFumar

Really like! I can use to fancy up some beer in that too!

Ka Honu

Those would be perfect for pulled pork parfait (pulled pork, sauce, and slaw on top). 

Tommy - Don't you have a photo of that around somewhere?

cajunboudreaux

Sure. Here is her contact info and she has shot glasses as well. Pretty cool stuff. You can like her facebook Loco Coco i believe. Just tell her Bobby in Arizona told you to call..

April Coco
337-853-1223
[email protected]

Have fun.. I always have beer in mine at my parties, that wat i can tell my mug from others.

cajunboudreaux

KA HONA i will try that this weekend as well and take pics for you.

TMB

Ka Honu wanted me to post a picture of my pulled pork parfait (Mike Hedricks taught me this one)

Here is my version of pulled pork parfait. Kimmie and I were shopping one day and found beer mugs for a $1 each and I said the perfect cup for the parfait!
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

mikecorn.1

Quote from: TMB on September 29, 2011, 05:21:36 AM
Ka Honu wanted me to post a picture of my pulled pork parfait (Mike Hedricks taught me this one)

Here is my version of pulled pork parfait. Kimmie and I were shopping one day and found beer mugs for a $1 each and I said the perfect cup for the parfait!

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

NePaSmoKer

I see these at Reading China & Glass in Reading, PA. $15 online and in the store $8.99

http://www.worldwidebride.com/orrewigl.html

OU812

Quote from: cajunboudreaux on September 28, 2011, 08:08:05 PM
Sure. Here is her contact info and she has shot glasses as well. Pretty cool stuff. You can like her facebook Loco Coco i believe. Just tell her Bobby in Arizona told you to call..

April Coco
337-853-1223
[email protected]

Have fun.. I always have beer in mine at my parties, that wat i can tell my mug from others.

Did I here Shot Glasses?!

Now were talking.  ;D