Cure #1

Started by zueth, September 29, 2011, 11:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zueth

KyNola

Zueth, you got a Gander Mountain store near you?  They sell LEM cure.  It is the same thing you are looking for.

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: northof60girl on September 29, 2011, 02:14:12 PM
I'd like to try something soon.  I am doing the CIBC Run for the Cure (breast cancer run in Vancouver, BC) this weekend so next weekend I am going to do something in my new smoker (that is currently in my entry way collecting dust...I know..shame on me!)
If anyone would like to donate the website is www.runforthecure.com/goto/onebysix

One by Six is our team name and I am the team captain under Laurie Tamminen do donate.

Thanks all :)

Good luck with your run. That is a good cause.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

zueth

Quote from: KyNola on September 29, 2011, 07:14:07 PM
Zueth, you got a Gander Mountain store near you?  They sell LEM cure.  It is the same thing you are looking for.

I don't believe so, will probably just order on line, but going to check a few stores first.

northof60girl

Thanks Hab...I'm sure I won't be running but doing what we called in the Army, the Airborne shuffle lol....but eventually I will hit the finish line.   :D

zueth

Is this the same stuff? or do I need to order online?

OU812

Quote from: zueth on September 30, 2011, 02:18:41 PM
Is this the same stuff? or do I need to order online?

No.

The cure in that package is sugar cure and used in different ratios than cure #1

zueth

zueth

Quote from: classicrockgriller on September 29, 2011, 11:56:39 AM
www.alliedkenco.com

On that site the cure #2 is pink and the cure #1 is not.  But from other pictures I assumed cure #1 was pink.

KyNola

You sure?  Cure#1 is pink.  That's why they call it pink salt.