• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Pensrock

Started by NePaSmoKer, September 29, 2011, 05:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Anyone heard from Greg after his surgery yesterday?

pensrock

i'm back home still pretty sore but doing ok. its a little harder this time cause the other side is still tender and a little weak from that surgery. my sister stopped by with supper so i did not have to deal with it. see the doc monday to get the drain thing removed. taking pain pills and sleeping in the recliner. other than that not much to report. thanks for asking.  :)

Keymaster

Take care Greg and Heal fast  ;)

Sailor

Glad all went well.  Enjoy the rest.

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

Caneyscud

Pens, get well fast.  Pain pills, recliner, feet up, people waiting on ya - is there a problem?
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

KyNola

Glad all went well Greg!

OU812

Take it easy,,,,,,,or any way ya can Pens.  ;D

Tenpoint5

Quote from: pensrock on September 30, 2011, 04:34:31 AM
i'm back home still pretty sore but doing ok. its a little harder this time cause the other side is still tender and a little weak from that surgery. my sister stopped by with supper so i did not have to deal with it. see the doc monday to get the drain thing removed. taking pain pills and sleeping in the recliner. other than that not much to report. thanks for asking.  :)

I know the feeling of taking pain pills every 5-6 hours and needing a nap Greg. Doing the same thing here. Glad to hear your doing ok though. If you need someone to call and whine about the pain to. Give me a call or let me know and I will call you. I tried once but you must have been napping.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

pensrock

i seen i missed a couple calls this morning but its tough getting to the phone in time. hope your doing well chris.  :)
comp nurse just called to see how things are going. i may try to sleep in bed tonight, not sure yet. i hope its all worth it right now i'm not too sure bout that. :(
ty for all the get well wishes  :) i really appreciate it.  :)
rick, i think i may have missed your call too. thanks for trying.  :)
they tell me to keep it iced down which i try to do. but i really cannot feel the ice though the cast and bandages so i hope its helping.
its time to fix lunch and take my pills, may be ready for a nap soon.

classicrockgriller

Take care of yourself.

Glad to hear everything went OK.

SouthernSmoked

Glad to hear all went well.
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment