• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Forum Going Down at 2 PM Central Time Tomorrow.

Started by classicrockgriller, October 06, 2011, 07:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

Brain stopped by the Chat Room tonite and told us the Forum will be shut down at noon'ish His time

which is 2 central time. He also said they were going to try hard to get it back up Friday nite.

OU812

northof60girl

Game on boys...time to spend time with your significant others while the forum is down...enjoy  ;D

classicrockgriller

Quote from: northof60girl on October 06, 2011, 08:06:45 PM
Game on boys...time to spend time with your significant others while the forum is down...enjoy  ;D

Huh?

northof60girl

lol....yes, I know, it may be something new for some.  Socializing with something other than your smoker but alas if the forum is down what is there to do between smoking.  I on the other hand, will be working tomorrow, then preparing for Thanksgiving dinner and jerky making on Saturday.  It's a good thing I don't have a significant other because forum up or down, I just don't have time! lol  :D

OU812

Quote from: northof60girl on October 06, 2011, 08:06:45 PM

WHAT?!

mikecorn.1

What am i gonna do at work. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

northof60girl

hahaha...I know, right!  I actually kept up on the forum's today at work...I mean between working on breaks...damn outer voice  ::) ::)

NePaSmoKer

northof60girl

You all make me laugh!  And on a side note..Sonny...watch out, I'm now a Junior Member......I'll be caught up to you in no time lol  :P

KyNola

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 06, 2011, 07:52:16 PM
Brain stopped by the Chat Room tonite and told us the Forum will be shut down at noon'ish His time
which is 2 central time. He also said they were going to try hard to get it back up Friday nite.
No fair!  No fair!  We were told it would go off on 10/7 and now they move it up 2 days?  Dang and I had stuff planned to cover the time starting on 10/7.  This is going to really screw up my fung shei now.

northof60girl

OU812

KyNola

Quote from: northof60girl on October 06, 2011, 08:36:36 PM
Tomorrow is the 7th lol
Oops! :-[ See? It's already screwed me up just thinking about the forum being down. :o

northof60girl

Well, I don't pray but seriously I will if you all need it lol