Beer/garage fridge

Started by Sailor, October 10, 2011, 12:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sailor

Ever since KyNola posted about his sweet deal on his beer fridge I had been wondering what others are using for their beer/garage fridge.

My fridge came with the house and when SWMBO wanted a new double door with pull out freezer type of fridge.  My "new" beer fridge was moved to the garage.  Some how in the 4 years that I have had it, it seems that "my" space continues to dwindle in CU inches.  This weekend I went to the fridge with 2 tubs of sausage to let rest and it was stuffed full of "green tea".  Whats up wif dat?  Ever try to get a beer that is on the back of the top shelf behind 2 cases of "green tea"? 

My freezer space was being over run by some pork bellies so I haz them curing and will smoke this coming week end. 

If you want to share a pic or 2 of your beer/garage fridge I would like to see them.

Here is a shot of the fridge in the garage.

Here is the inside of "my" fridge. Yes there is beer on the top shelf behind the tea  ;D

Bacon getting happy.

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

FLBentRider

The green tea doesn't look that heavy to move to the non-refrigerated section of the garage!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

SiFumar

I cracked up when I saw this.  HWMBO bought me a energy efficient fridge for the garage for "my meats"  Then it turned in to a "refreshment" fridge.  After apple picking 2 weeks back...it's an "apple fridge!"  I took this picture then after loading the apples. lol I took 30 apples out so far for baking.  And a pork butt is now squeezed in for the sausage I'm making today or tomorrow.

NePaSmoKer

Mine pretty empty right now.

KyNola

My frig is inoperable but I'm working on getting it operable.  Going to have to have a piece fabricated to replace one inside the frig that has severely rusted.

What is up with all the green tea and apples in a beer and meat frig? :o

Tenpoint5

I am on the hunt fr a new beer fridge mine went belly up on me!! :( :( Heading for the curb this week
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: SiFumar on October 10, 2011, 12:29:45 PM
I cracked up when I saw this.  HWMBO bought me a energy efficient fridge for the garage for "my meats"  Then it turned in to a "refreshment" fridge.  After apple picking 2 weeks back...it's an "apple fridge!"  I took this picture then after loading the apples. lol I took 30 apples out so far for baking.  And a pork butt is now squeezed in for the sausage I'm making today or tomorrow.

Kern County apples  ;D

NePaSmoKer

squirtthecat

Mine just has beer and CT in it.

SiFumar

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on October 10, 2011, 07:55:24 PM
Well not totally empty.

Well knowing you...it won't take you long to fill up!