Anyone recognize these?

Started by Flyboyandre, October 11, 2011, 04:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flyboyandre

Keymaster

Those are gonna be really good!!!!!  8)

squirtthecat

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

ghost9mm

Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

FLBentRider

Funny...

I put 9+lbs of Pepper and Garlic nuggets in to cure/rest last night.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Flyboyandre

Yep, I think Muebe is on to something special with this recipe. The smoker is chugging along through the rain, something I'm doing as well on my day off. Have to be properly prepared for a 7 hr cook, right?  :D

Flyboyandre

I have to say THANK YOU muebe for the recipe. My girls dubbed them the best jerky EVER!

ghost9mm

Yes Sir !!! they look just super fine to me....good job...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Keymaster

Good lookin color on them man Morsels  ;) Nice Job!!!

carnie1

Those nuggets look mighty good !!!  BTW Flyboy, would you happen to be the same who did that post on the simcockpit on one of the flight sim forums?

muebe

Those look fantastic! Another great batch ;D
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

Flyboyandre

You mean this one: http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?219173-Flyboyandre-s-cockpit-project

Yep, that would be me. My wife often say that my impulsive personality will do bad things one day. Now i can start the smoker, fly a bit and drink a bit before I eat. Perfect balance in my life. The length of flights can be decided on what type of meat I'm smoking.
Brisket = Intercontinental route
Ribs = Solid coast to coast flight

Follow me?  :D

Quote from: carnie1 on October 11, 2011, 08:25:33 PM
Those nuggets look mighty good !!!  BTW Flyboy, would you happen to be the same who did that post on the simcockpit on one of the flight sim forums?

squirtthecat

Quote from: Flyboyandre on October 11, 2011, 10:23:10 PM
You mean this one: http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?219173-Flyboyandre-s-cockpit-project

Yep, that would be me. My wife often say that my impulsive personality will do bad things one day. Now i can start the smoker, fly a bit and drink a bit before I eat. Perfect balance in my life. The length of flights can be decided on what type of meat I'm smoking.
Brisket = Intercontinental route
Ribs = Solid coast to coast flight

Follow me?  :D

I just read that entire thread..

:o :o :o :o :o :o

That's hard core!    Impressive!

carnie1

OH NO, I used to sim alot in the winter, THEN I bought a bradley many yrs ago, Now I don't sim much anymore, Don't say I didn't warn you LOL