• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Please Help Me Unsubscribe

Started by nodak, December 20, 2005, 05:37:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nodak

been clicking on all of the unsubscribe links and can't get away from receiving email notifications. I use my service providers mail box system and I keep reaching my quota as use it for work so I can access my emails and saved ones from anywhere.  How do I stop receiving these?  

Thanks,

"I can respect you and even your opinion, but that doesn't mean I agree with you"

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

nodak at the top of page were it says your name and that you are loged on . does it say my subspritions? if it does click on it and it should give you a list of what you are subscribed to an from there you should be able to fix it, one you unsubscibed to all of them that will disapere. if you still cant fix it go into your profile and change your email address to a fake one.

Oldman

If what Smokehouse Rob said is still being overridden then try this before you list a spoofed addy as I believe this is a higher command function. Between doing the sub-command option that SmokeHouse Rob suggested and my suggestion I do believe your problem will be resolved:

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

nodak

oops, I'm bad.  Just figured it out well I had to go to main page to unsubscribe, but the real problem was my computer was blocking the pop-ups. I hate to admit it but people are stupid including me.

Thanks guys

"I can respect you and even your opinion, but that doesn't mean I agree with you"

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><font size="2">but the real problem was my computer was blocking the pop-ups. I hate to admit it but people are stupid including me.
</font id="size2"><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> First I'm glad you got it sorted out.

Next when I posted my reply I told my wife I would bet a dollar to a dime you were running a 3rd party pop-up blocker and that is why you did not see the message.... I use Ad-Watch it is part of Ad-Aware SE Plus as my pop up blocker. One of the things it also does is it will not allow any changes to the registry without my permission.  What blocker are you using?

On this site a pop up blocker is a pain as even the Preview is a pop-up.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!