• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Merry Christmas All...

Started by Oldman, December 20, 2005, 01:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceman

I'd sure like you to show me how Olds. Thanks.<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Oldman</i>
<br />iceman

Please resize your picture and drop the JPG to 50% of full quality.. you current picture is a dial up killer...due to the amount of size/ KB...

If you don't know how to do this then just reply and I will hook you up ... [:D]

BTW that is one great looking dog....Good lines and a smart looking face. Like he is on top of things... you are lucky for sure.

Olds

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Big or small you can smoke'm all!!!

boxertrio

Merry Christmas form me and the "kids"

Glenn

White smoke good...Black smoke bad!!
--"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back!" -- Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper; USMC

Phone Guy

God Bless you all and <font color="red">Merry</font id="red"> <font color="green">Christmas.</font id="green">
I hope everyone gets what they really need this year.

PG

Oldman

iceman,

First read this long thread... some of the stuff you already can do. Next there is a download link for a program. It is free. Download it. Look it over.  I will check back tomarrow night and see where you are at.

http://www.bradleysmoker.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1166

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Brother Bill

MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS YOU! & MAY 2006 BE A YEAR OF LASTING PEACE,PROSPERITY,& THE BEST OF HEALTH TO ALL.

Brother Bill

nodak

Diddo, to all of the above, you can only say it in so many ways, but always makes you feel good to hear it what ever you call it or say it. Just remember the real reason for your season.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to all!!!!!

"If you're not living on the edge, You're taking up way too much room, so get the he-- out of my way."

jeanne

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!