• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Merry Christmas All...

Started by Oldman, December 20, 2005, 01:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

I did not see a thread so.....

Merry Christmas all...

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

manxman

Hi Olds,

In Manx Gaelic, which is similar to Irish Gaelic:

<font face="Book Antiqua"><font size="3"><font color="green">Nollick Ghennal as Blein Vie Noa </font id="green"></font id="size3">  </font id="Book Antiqua">

........or in plain English :

<font face="Book Antiqua"><font size="3"><font color="green">Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year</font id="green"></font id="size3"></font id="Book Antiqua">

to you and yours.[:)]

Manxman.
Manxman

dick621

A very Merry CHRISTmas to you too Oldman. And to everyone that reads this.  
Dick in Emmett, Idaho
Dick in Emmett, Idaho

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

ditto on what manxman said, [:D]

MallardWacker

Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to the greatest group of folks on the net. Period.

<b><font size="3"><font color="red">Dear Santa Moderator:</font id="red"></font id="size3"> </b> Could I Paaleeeze have something under my name other than telling foks I don't work?[:D][8D][:)]

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Habanero Smoker

I also should take the time to wish all a Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to all those who may be celebrating other events.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Chez Bubba

<font color="red"><font size="4">Ho Ho Ho</font id="size4"></font id="red">,

MW's been a good boy this year so no coal in his stocking. (Did you all see the pics of the youth hunt?)

I thought you had the ability to change that. Just let me know what you want it to be & I will take care of it.

Merry Christmas all![:)]

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

JJC

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanza, and Happy Eid to all.  I figure you can't have too much of a good thing, so no matter what you believe in (or not), I hope you are blessed with a healthy, prosperous, and smokin' 2006!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

BigSmoker

Merry Christmas to all my forum friends[:D].

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

whitetailfan

Merry Christmas All,
Couple more days and then we head out to my parents place for Dec 24 to after dinner/lunch on the 25th.  Proceed to my inlaws for 25th supper and boxing day.  Return home on the 27th.  Next year maybe stay put so the kids can have Christmas at their own house for a change.

<font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green">
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

JJC

We're going to be at home for Christmas, with our best friends and all the kids around, two with their fiancees/girlfriends.  It used to be automatic that the kids are home for Christmas, but now that one lives in the Bronx and one is a junior in college, you never know. Only my daughter a sophomore in HS, is a cinch to be home.  So we're very pleased that the whole family will be together.  I'm smokin' up a storm, with lox, smoked salmon, smoked cheeses, smoked pistachios, and smoked leg of lamb on the menu.  I'm a lucky, lucky man . . . [:)]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

jaeger

<font color="green"><font size="3">Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!</font id="size3"></font id="green">

<font size="4"><b>Doug</b></font id="size4">

Gordon

This is the first year in my 14 year marriage that we are alone on Christmas.  It is the kids first too, but I think they prefer having Gran around on Christmas.  Me and the wife are looking forward to it.  

Right after I go hunting Friday afternoon and all Saturday....What?

Gordo

iceman

<hr noshade size="1"> <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Merry Christmas all from me and Diablo, one of my helpers. He has four legs and is hairy and sometimes hard to understand but he,s a hard workin man.[^]

Big or small you can smoke'm all!!!

Oldman

iceman

Please resize your picture and drop the JPG to 50% of full quality.. you current picture is a dial up killer...due to the amount of size/ KB...

If you don't know how to do this then just reply and I will hook you up ... [:D]

BTW that is one great looking dog....Good lines and a smart looking face. Like he is on top of things... you are lucky for sure.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!