Just looking

Started by MrJim, December 24, 2005, 07:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerkyg

Howdy BBQ folks,

Interesting posts regarding the Bradley.  I have had my unit for about 6 months and experienced perfect reliability.  It is actually the best smoker/oven I have used for my needs.  I do all of my R and D at home, developing new recipes for my company.  I have what you could call a "mini" jerky plant.  Professional slicer, small vacuum marinator, small scale sausage equipment and now...the Bradley to simulate a large scale smoker/oven (the only thing missing is air circulation...got any plans for that fan you made, Oldman???).  Since aquiring the Bradley, I can literally develope a recipe at 5 lbs. and transpose that to 5,000 lbs. by simply multiplying the increase weight with my ingredients and having the finished product come out near perfect.

So, even though the Bradley may have some problems...it is by far the best and most inexpensive smoker/oven out there that I have found.  But, it is also important to keep a company "honest" to its customer base by voicing your opinions and concerns.

Warm jerky regards,

Jon Beltran
President
The Jerky Guy Co.

MrJim

<font face="Comic Sans MS"></font id="Comic Sans MS"><font size="5"></font id="size5"><font color="red"></font id="red">Based on all your input I purchased my Bradley Smoker from Bubba today. [:D]

<font size="6">Thank you all!</font id="size6">

Jim
"It is what it is"

MrJim

<font face="Comic Sans MS"></font id="Comic Sans MS"><font size="5"></font id="size5"><font color="red"></font id="red">Based on all your input I purchased my Bradley Smoker from Bubba today. [:D]

Jim
"It is what it is"

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MrJim</i>
<br /><font face="Comic Sans MS"></font id="Comic Sans MS"><font size="5"></font id="size5"><font color="red"></font id="red">Based on all your input I purchased my Bradley Smoker from Bubba today. [:D]

Jim
"It is what it is"
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
GOOD for you jim you WILL BE HAPPY[:D] did you check out the sausage rack and the drying/carying racks that chez sells?

iceman

<font size="2"></font id="size2"><font color="red"></font id="red">Welcome to the club Jim. I think your really going to wonder why you took so long once you start tasting you home made goodies.

Big or small you can smoke'm all!!!

MrJim

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by SMOKEHOUSE ROB</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MrJim</i>
<br /><font face="Comic Sans MS"></font id="Comic Sans MS"><font size="5"></font id="size5"><font color="red"></font id="red">Based on all your input I purchased my Bradley Smoker from Bubba today. [:D]

Jim
"It is what it is"
GOOD for you jim you WILL BE HAPPY[:D] did you check out the sausage rack and the drying/carying racks that chez sells?

Jim
"It is what it is"

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by SMOKEHOUSE ROB</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MrJim</i>

Jim
"It is what it is"
Hi Jim,

Welcome to the Forum!  I'm from just down the road in Newton MA (for those of you who don't know the local geography, Meday is about 20 miles west of Boston and Newton abuts the west side of Boston, around 15 miles from Medway).  You made a great decision to get a BS and to get it from Chez.  Don't hesitate to share your experiences!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA