• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

IHH/SS

Started by NePaSmoKer, November 19, 2011, 05:06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

I
Hate
Hukki

SS   :o

I really dont get along with these Hukki casings.....YIKES

SamuelG

Oh yeah! For not getting along they sure look Great!

SamuelG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SamuelG

Keymaster

Looks like you won that wrestling match, I bet those could be a real pain to stuff :)

Sailor

They sure is purdy.  I remember that you did another batch using those casing about a year ago and they came out nice.

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

Quarlow

They look very cool Rick.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Tater

Very unique!  I like the way they look.  Is there any reason besides appearance that you used these casings?

ghost9mm

Tater...Rick likes a challenge every once in awhile to see if he still has his mojo, and as you can see he still has it...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

NePaSmoKer

They better behave  :o

Tenpoint5

Stuffing them is the easy part its trying to get the damn thing off the SS after you have smoked it that is the trying part.

BTW I haven't used any of mine in that long myself Rick!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

Looks like this batch will de case easier. I soaked the casings for an hour in salt water before stuffing.

NePaSmoKer

They look good, hope the casing peels good.

Keymaster

If gettin that string off is anything like finding the right string to pull on a bag of lump coal, id just soon eat the string. Good lookin Sausage Rick!!!!

jiggerjams

Those will make a nice presentation when sliced. Nice Job.

Tenpoint5

Well How did the casings come off?? Nice and clean or did you pull all the nubs off?
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 21, 2011, 02:09:32 PM
Well How did the casings come off?? Nice and clean or did you pull all the nubs off?

Aint took em off yet.