• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hello Again

Started by GrillZilla, November 19, 2011, 05:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrillZilla

It has been a while since I last posted, but have been running like crazy lately.  Hope all my old friends are doing well.  Rick, it is nice to see that you are in Savannah now.  Anyway, just wanted to say hello and let my old smoke pals know I finally broke down and got the six rack digital.  For anyone that recalls, I made my own huge smoke which has worked well, but is a bear to set up and stay on top of during smoking.  I love it...probably because I made it lol!!!  With two kids, I need a little more "hands free" smoke approach.  Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving and holiday period.....

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: GrillZilla on November 19, 2011, 05:24:34 PM
It has been a while since I last posted, but have been running like crazy lately.  Hope all my old friends are doing well.  Rick, it is nice to see that you are in Savannah now.  Anyway, just wanted to say hello and let my old smoke pals know I finally broke down and got the six rack digital.  For anyone that recalls, I made my own huge smoke which has worked well, but is a bear to set up and stay on top of during smoking.  I love it...probably because I made it lol!!!  With two kids, I need a little more "hands free" smoke approach.  Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving and holiday period.....

Hey

How ya been.

If ya wanna hook up lemme know.

GrillZilla

Sure...Let me get a few smokes under my belt with the new smoker so that I am not arriving empty handed.  How are you doing?  Has your cell phone changed?  If so, let me know if you need mine again or email me the new number.  My buddies and I make an annual trip to Jekyll Island in June/July period.  Maybe we could get together then?