Liquid Chicken

Started by mikecorn.1, November 23, 2011, 02:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikecorn.1

Anybody know what this truck is hauling? 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

SoCalBuilder

No clue, but I wouldn't follow too close :o

devo

Fat rendered from chickens that they spray on pet foods to up the nutrition level. YUM!

SoCalBuilder

Quote from: devo on November 23, 2011, 05:54:08 PM
Fat rendered from chickens that they spray on pet foods to up the nutrition level. YUM!

I wonder how many chickens you have to render to fill that puppy up? And how do you render a chicken anyway ???

NePaSmoKer

CHICKEN

CHICKEN

CHICKEN EVERYWHERE  ARARARARARARAAARRRRR

VALLEY PROTEIN

smoker pete

My guess would be liquified "chicken s**t" only because a friend used to have an egg farm and every couple of days he would take the chicken s**t, mix it with water then haul it away in an old water truck and spray it on local farms and orchards!

Googled "liquid chicken truck" and got 5,280,000 results.  Here's a link where people have been seeing these trucks since 2008 and their explanations and guesses  ;D ;D  http://crackerbarreltour2007.blogspot.com/2007/07/haulin-liquid-chicken.html

Click the Smokin Pig to visit Smokin' Pete's BBQ Bl

Tiny Tim

Quote from: SoCalBuilder on December 01, 2011, 04:54:52 PM
Quote from: devo on November 23, 2011, 05:54:08 PM

I wonder how many chickens you have to render to fill that puppy up? And how do you render a chicken anyway ???

Just one if he/she's big enough....but I ain't gonna be the one to tell it to lay on the butcher block...and a really really big crock pot. :D

JerkyAddict

Maybe future McNuggets???? :o