• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

need help

Started by shank, November 24, 2011, 04:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shank

Hello everyone new here i was fixing my smoker ans accidently pulled out the wires on the back of the smoker and can't seem to find the right combination help ..Shank

devo

If your talking about the power wires, it being AC and not DC it don't really matter but if your talking about some other wires I can't help. If the lights go out then ya got the wrong ones LOL just kidding

shank

shank

yeah i can't get the pics up :(

devo

If its the wires inside the generator try this pic to help you out

Not sure where you ripped the wire out from so I'm guessing here

Habanero Smoker

It appears that you are trying to post three pictures directly from your computer. The link posted by Devo will help. You need to first upload your pictures to a hosting site such as Photobucket.

If you can't post pictures a better description of the problem will help. Are you talking about wiring behind the back panel of the smoker, or the wires that connect the cabinet to the generator.

If it is the later, the short jumper cord connects the cabinet to the generator. That cord goes from the cabinet to the first electrical socket at the back of the generator. By the first socket I mean; as you look at the back of the generator, the cord goes into the socket on your left. The longer cord, goes into the socket on the right, and the other end gets plugged into an electrical outlet.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

shank

Habanero
i'm talking about theones from behind the back panel where you plug the short cord that runs from the smoker to the generator the plug in on the back of the smoker is broken and pops out so when i went to plug ther cord into the generator i pulled the plug out from inside of the smoker i tryed posting pics bug can't seem to get how hahahah
Mike

viper125

Your talking about the wire inside the smoker that goes to power plug in on smoker? Should probably be three a green ,white and black I would guess. Green would be a ground the the smoker and the other is neutral and hot. The white and black can be switched with out hurting any thing really.  But the green isn't hooked to any thing but metal on the smoker.
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

shank

Viper thank you very much hooked back up and running great
Mike

viper125

Glad to be of service!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.