• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

G'day gang.

Started by Leadfoote, November 25, 2011, 01:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leadfoote

I've been under a rock!

45 years old and only just found out about the Bradley Smoker tonight.

Eagerly look forward to the day I get one.

Cheers.

Bearcub6

Welcome to the forum...hope you score a smoker soon, you'll sure enjoy it.

mikecorn.1

Welcome. You don't
Have to have a
Bradley to be on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

jiggerjams

Welcome!! I remember being just like you. Even after getting one that feeling never really leaves. It's a great addiction to have.

JJ

ghost9mm

Hello and welcome to the forum...We welcome all the kiwi's to this forum...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Tiny Tim

Welcome, my friend.  Great group of guys and gals here, eager to help when you get up and running.

*edited because I had forgotten about our fine ladies that frequent this site, and I apologize to them for the oversight.

Bavind

Quote from: mikecorn.1 on November 25, 2011, 01:40:51 PM
Welcome. You don't
Have to have a
Bradley to be on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But after being on here for a while you will want to go out and pick one up ASAP. Thats what I did and Ive been here ever since. LOL ;D

Leadfoote

Thanks for the warm welcome.

If you're lookin' for someone to blame it's that bugger two posts up, Tiny Tim ;)

This is just what I needed to find right when I need to find it. We have an Angus steer ready to butcher. Weighed the blighter yesterday 760kgs/1675lbs on the hoof. That should be about 370kgs/815lbs of prime Angus beef :)

mlp311

I stole my Dads from his storage unit. He's never getting it back. I've used it more in the two months I've had it than he did in the two years since he bought it. I'm in love with the thing and haven't cooked a bad piece of meat yet. Go get you a Bradley, you will not regret it.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

La Quinta

Welcome...I am not a guy...there are girls on here too!!! ;D

Glad to see some people on the other side of the world on the site...we do have some...not enough...

3rensho

Welcome Leadfoote, you'll enjoy it here.  Looking forward to your pictures of smoked NZ goodies.
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

beefmann

welcome to the forum and  enjoy

OU812

Quote from: Tiny Tim on November 25, 2011, 05:24:05 PM
Welcome, my friend.  Great group of guys and gals here, eager to help when you get up and running.

*edited because I had forgotten about our fine ladies that frequent this site, and I apologize to them for the oversight.

Way to cover your bases Tim.  ;D

La Quinta

Tiny Tim