• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

I saw the Secret NEPAS Vault

Started by Sailor, November 26, 2011, 07:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Jim while I was at the NEPAS Smoke Out I actually had the Vault in my hand. I took a quick pic of it. I asked Rick " Is THIS THEE Recipe Vault?" Rick spun around on his computer chair, The Guard Gnome Appeared out of thin air, there was a puff of smoke and the whole thing VANISHED before I could even open the pages to look at it. Here it is this is what your looking for. Don't believe me??? Rick please verify I wasn't even drinking yet when this all happened.

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

What you talkin bout willis?

Dont know of a secret vault book  ;D

What book?

Secret receipts?

You musta been drinking and was thinking about it. When i saw you, you was mumbling like Momma Boucher...devil mmm da devil secret receipts da devil..........Oh da devil knomes mmmmmda devil book....LOL

KyNola

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

hal4uk

Quote from: mlp311 on November 26, 2011, 10:14:22 PM
Anyone familiar with Microsoft One Note? I started using it to keep my recipes and cook notes. It keeps everything organized and automatically posts a link if I copy and post from a website.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk
Yup!  You can snag screen clippings with it too!

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

Sailor

Yep, you guys are right!  Them sheets of paper that I so carefully slipped into my pockets are now completely blank.  The ink has disappeared and there ain't nuttin to read.  I'm guessin that the gnome used some kinda disappearing ink in his ruse to keep NEPAS secret receipt's from getting into unwanted hands.

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

rdevous

Quote from: KyNola on November 27, 2011, 02:44:33 PM

Whoa!!!  Thought that was my ex-mother-in-law for a second there!!!  Had to take a swig of a clear homemade Virginia adult beverage to get the heart started again!!!

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

viper125

Thanks! Nice to see my ex finally is working!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.