• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

I saw the Secret NEPAS Vault

Started by Sailor, November 26, 2011, 07:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sailor

When NEPAS was out tending to his smoker he forgot to lock up the vault.  I think I came away with some very valuable information.  :o

I hope he doesn't miss all of the pages I took

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

SamuelG

I won't tell! ;-)

SamuelG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SamuelG

OU812

hal4uk

Ohhh, recipes, smeshipes!!!!
Did ya see his HAT LOCKER?
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

KyNola

How did you get past the mean little gnome that guards the door?  That little dude scares me! :o

mlp311

Anyone familiar with Microsoft One Note? I started using it to keep my recipes and cook notes. It keeps everything organized and automatically posts a link if I copy and post from a website.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Tenpoint5

That's a fake it's not the real thing!! It is a set up Jim. The tricky little gnome fooled you. The real secret receipt vault is in a Black and White Composition notebook!! I have seen it from afar and have seen pictures of it.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Sailor

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 27, 2011, 06:51:43 AM
That's a fake it's not the real thing!! It is a set up Jim. The tricky little gnome fooled you. The real secret receipt vault is in a Black and White Composition notebook!! I have seen it from afar and have seen pictures of it.
Thud.......all my air just went out of my balloon.  I thought it was way too easy and I guess I should have known better.   

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

NePaSmoKer

Jim

Thems real ones.

:P @ 10.5......LOL

KyNola

Diversionary tactics.  NePaS's military background shines through. :) :)

GusRobin

sailor, if it was real then I would be looking over my shoulder for the nija's or other secret warriors coming to make sure you are silent.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

viper125

Here i was going to offer you money for a copy! LOL  He must be pretty sneaky!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

KyNola

I got a quick shot of the Guard Gnome right before he chased me out of the house!  I told you he scares me!

iceman

This sounds like some top secret do do stuff. Man I'm no good at secrets. They always break me and I spill my guts out as soon as they torture me with cold rum and cokes  :o  :-X  ;D