• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Forum Upgrade

Started by Bradley (Head Office), December 13, 2011, 04:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArnieM

Quote from: Caneyscud on December 14, 2011, 09:27:33 AM
So that is what happened - couldn't get on for 3 days.  Thought I had said something wrong - and was kicked out!

Every so often I can't connect and it may take a few tries.

- Arnie, good do see ya posting again my friend!

Thanks Caney.  Still trying to get out of the joint and get home.  :P

-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

iceman

Dtto on what everyone said. Thanks Brian.
BTW good to hear from ya Arnie  :) Hurry home buddy!!!  ;D

viper125

Other than having to log on the first time I don't have no complaints. and that was expected. This is a great site that I'm proud to belong to. I spend a lot of time here when I can and when not i'm telling people about it and recommending it to others. I think your very smart to keep it up because its the best advertising you could possibly pay for. I also like the fact you accept neg as well as positive views.  I for one spent a few months reading about Bradley here and at Masterbuilts site also as I was between those two smokers. But the comradely here seems better..People don't try to bully you about other smokers. And last but not least you not only took quick care of problems you didn't try to avoid people talking about them. I now find this a very rewarding site that I am very happy to belong to. I also have learned a lot here. When I first come I didn't think I knew it all, but i did feel I knew a lot. Now I realize what i don't know, the short cuts  I took that wern't the best and news crafts. I feel almost like I'm Starting over,but I love it. So keep up the good work! With a good company and good people its hard to see where this will end or grow to.

Merry Christmas to All!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

Caneyscud

Wow, i just did a search - talk about fast!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

TMB

All working here like it should.

Thanks Brian, I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!   
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

TedEbear

No more early morning slowdowns thus far.  Hopefully, the upgrade has fixed that problem.  Now if we can get someone to fix the chat button in the original forum template layout to show the number of users in chat, the way it used to be, we'd be all set.

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote from: TedEbear on December 15, 2011, 09:30:58 PM
No more early morning slowdowns thus far.  Hopefully, the upgrade has fixed that problem.  Now if we can get someone to fix the chat button in the original forum template layout to show the number of users in chat, the way it used to be, we'd be all set.

It shows the number of users in chat at the top of the screen now.

Brian.

TedEbear

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on December 16, 2011, 05:26:09 PMIt shows the number of users in chat at the top of the screen now.

It doesn't for those of us who are using the original forum template.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: TedEbear on December 17, 2011, 02:48:29 AM
Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on December 16, 2011, 05:26:09 PMIt shows the number of users in chat at the top of the screen now.

It doesn't for those of us who are using the original forum template.

If I remember right it will show how many are in the chat room right next to the chat tab such as "chat (4)"
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

TedEbear

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on December 17, 2011, 07:03:29 AMIf I remember right it will show how many are in the chat room right next to the chat tab such as "chat (4)"

It used to but not since the forum upgrade to the new template.

FLBentRider

Quote from: TedEbear on December 18, 2011, 06:44:33 AM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on December 17, 2011, 07:03:29 AMIf I remember right it will show how many are in the chat room right next to the chat tab such as "chat (4)"

It used to but not since the forum upgrade to the new template.

It does now!!!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

TedEbear

Quote from: FLBentRider on December 30, 2011, 03:44:20 PMIt does now!!!

On the original forum template (not the new version)?  Mine still doesn't show any numbers next to the chat button.

FLBentRider

Quote from: TedEbear on December 31, 2011, 07:20:54 AM
Quote from: FLBentRider on December 30, 2011, 03:44:20 PMIt does now!!!

On the original forum template (not the new version)?  Mine still doesn't show any numbers next to the chat button.

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

TedEbear

By golly, you're right.  I just logged into the chat, hit the main page refresh button and it showed that one user was in chat.  Thanks for the update.   :)