Apple pie

Started by Thomas DeWitt, December 16, 2011, 07:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas DeWitt

I have a Christmas Party to go to tomorrow so I brewed up some Apple Pie. Thanks to Chillihead for the recipe.

Tom

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.079750,-117.278021
Spent many years home brewing.  Now taking my passion to Smoking and Barbequing.

SiFumar

Mmmmmmm!  Some people is going to be happy!

jiggerjams

This is most delicious...and efficient too ;)
I had lots of fun with this last year.  Johnny was a big help. I was pouring it as shooters and asked who wants a LAP Dance? Liquid Apple Pie. Lots of fun.

Quarlow

Ok lap dances, that is it I have to make this stuff. Christmas dinner with the family will never be the same. LOL
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

cgaengineer

Quote from: Thomas DeWitt on December 16, 2011, 07:45:59 PM
I have a Christmas Party to go to tomorrow so I brewed up some Apple Pie. Thanks to Chillihead for the recipe.

Tom

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.079750,-117.278021

Care to share the recipe again?
Weber Genesis (Black) Vertical Gas Smoker (Wanna upgrade to a Bradley), Anvil SLR7012 meat slicer, KitchenAid Meat grinder and sausage stuffer.

TMB

After Tenpoint5 gave me his recipe I make it for Kimmie all the time or at least keep a bottle in the freezer ready to go  ;)
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

mikecorn.1

Recipe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

Quarlow

I am calling it "Apple Pie Punch"

Here's the apple pie recipe that goes great with turkey or anything else really 

2 gallons of apple cider
1 cup of sugar
7 bags of mulling spice
750ml of everclear
750ml bottle of vodka

Heat the cider, sugar and the 7 bags of mulling spice on medium low for 45 minutes. The longer it simmers the more spice flavor you will get.. I like 45 minutes.
once the cider has cooled add the vodka and everclear. Stir well and pour into jars or back into the gallon jugs the cider came in. ENJOY!!

Mez's variation:
I make mine with Everclear(190 proof).1 gallon cider, 1 gallon apple juice ,1 cup brown sugar, 2 cups white sugar,and 7 Cinnamon sticks.Combine and simmer all ingredients except Everclear.I make a spice bag out of cheese cloth for the Cinnamon sticks cause they fall apart some times.Once it simmers turn off heat and let cool.Add everclear after it cools and bottle immediately.Store in the fridge.It tastes better after a week or two in the fridge but is still good right  away.Enjoy with care it creeps up on you.

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

Tommy I can't stop chuckling about that comment. To think you would use something to get lap dances from your wife. LOL

OBS
BBQ

Chili Head

Oh yeah that's good stuff!!
I'll be making some Tuesday :D

TMB

Quote from: Quarlow on December 17, 2011, 12:18:41 PM
Tommy I can't stop chuckling about that comment. To think you would use something to get lap dances from your wife. LOL
Lap dance?  No way, I use it to knock her out so I can get on the forum  ;)  LOL

1 gal apple juice
1/2 gal apple cider
3 cups sugar
6 cinnamon sticks
1 pint Everclear

boil the apple juice, apple cider , cinnamon and sugar till it thickens (30 mins)  let it cool til it's room temp then add the everclear then chill.    I add 2 pints of everclear instead of just 1  ;) 

Live, ride, eat well and thank God!