• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

bradley customer service

Started by Rad Rich, December 29, 2011, 08:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad Rich

I have never written a note like this before.  I have an original bradley smoker and have used it much more than the average customer (by my opinion).   I recieved the obs last year at christmas time.  I have smoked in it at lease 35 to 45 times in the past year, almost every week.  I have had a few problems with the smoker.  My temp switch was damaged.  Bradley sent me a new one.  My drip tray was damaged (from original shipping package).  Bradley sent me a new one.  My door seal started to tear, again I use it alot.  Bradley sent me a new one.  My faceplate and door trim became damaged again I smoke alot.  Bradley sent me a new one only days before my year warranty expired.  I'm talking about. 12/30/2011 my warranty is over.  I just received my faceplate and door today.  For a company to respect it's customers enough to honor it's commitment to them for the full time of the warranty without hassle, I find it quite amazing.  It is sometimes so hard to deal with customer service with companies when you have a problem.  I am so impressed with the way Bradley stands behind their product.  I love this smoker.  It is the third smoker I have owned (first Bradley).  I am sure it will be the last company I ever buy a smoker from.

Thank you Bradley,

Rich Buchanan 
Smokin is only bad for you when you inhale.

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

SamuelG

SamuelG

Flyboyandre

KyNola

Rich, thank you for taking the time to write of your experiences with the folks at Bradley.  Too many times what is written is critical and may influence potential buyers to look elsewhere.

Again, thank you and no, I have no direct connection to the Bradley complany other than owning one.

ghost9mm

Quote from: KyNola on December 30, 2011, 07:13:59 AM
Rich, thank you for taking the time to write of your experiences with the folks at Bradley.  Too many times what is written is critical and may influence potential buyers to look elsewhere.

Again, thank you and no, I have no direct connection to the Bradley complany other than owning one.

Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Fernslinger

Yup, their service has been top notch for me too. Because of it I have convinced 2 friends to buy Bradley smokers instead of other brands.

Rad Rich

My brother in law Matt now owns a bradley, my sister in laws boyfriend now owns a bradley, Susie a girl I work with now owns a bradley, and Jim who lives a few houses down the street now owns a bradley.  I need to ask for a commission check!
Smokin is only bad for you when you inhale.

hybridcx

from reading post like this put on here is why I decided to go with the bradley! thanks for sharing another positive experience