• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Nebraska Smoker

Started by SmokingShark, January 04, 2012, 07:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmokingShark

Hello from middle of Nebraska. Just received a Bradley 4 rack Electric smoker for x-mas. Looking to get into the hobby and cooks some great food! thx

devo

Welcome to the party. Any questions you might have there are lots of people here that will help you out.
Check out the recipe site for some great recipes
http://www.susanminor.org/

thirtydaZe

there are a bunch of us Nebraskans here.  most of which are still weeping from that chitful bowl performance the other day....... :(

DBS 6 Rack
Auber PID 1202 Dual Probe
Yoder Cheyenne 16

ghost9mm

Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

OU812

Quote from: thirtydaZe on January 04, 2012, 08:53:28 AM
there are a bunch of us Nebraskans here.  most of which are still weeping from that chitful bowl performance the other day....... :(

Ditto.

mikecorn.1

Welcome aboard. Remember to post pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

beefmann

Bavind

Welcome you will find lot of great people here. If you have questions just ask, there will usually be someone here to help ;D

SmokingShark

Thanks everyone! I look forward to smoking this weekend!

jerseygirl1029

:)welcome!! you will love your new bradley I do mine !! jerseygirl1029
brick , new jersey !!!
Quote from: SmokingShark on January 04, 2012, 07:44:15 AM
Hello from middle of Nebraska. Just received a Bradley 4 rack Electric smoker for x-mas. Looking to get into the hobby and cooks some great food! thx

Indy Smoker

sdcaller

Hey Smokingshark

I'm a newbie like yourself. I'm doing beef short ribs as I write this as my first attempt in the Bradley.
In October 2010 my wife and I toured through your state and enjoyed it immensely. She played the fiddle for 3 days at the Rural Roots Music Festival in Freemont and everyone made us feel so welcome.
We have great memories of Nebraska. Really enjoyed the Golden Spike Tower at North Platte.
Good luck with the Bradley.
SDC
Olde Tyme Square Dance for Fun

SmokingShark

Hey thanks SDCALLER!

Fremont is not too far from where i'm located (about a hour west). Most of the people around here are very friendly and treat people right. Glad you had a good experience. I have been to the Golden Spike tower in North Platte as well and it is a site to see (Bailey Yard, UPRR) Amazing that many trains are there.

I did a pork loin this past Saturday and it turned out well. I'm excited to keep using the Bradley!

SouthernSmoked

Welcome to the forum...Enjoy!

http://www.susanminor.org

Remember we like pic's!!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers