• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Venison Black Forest Sticks

Started by NePaSmoKer, January 11, 2012, 11:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Aint made these in sometime so this batch is getting the black forest treatment.

lumpy

Sailor

What you talkin bout Lewis?  Black Forrest treatment?  :o

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

ACW3

One can only guess what a "Black Forest treatment" is, especially Rick's version.

Art
MAK 2 Star (# 171)
Weber Kettle (old school charcoal)
KCBS CBJ
NCBS

NePaSmoKer

OU812

NePaSmoKer

Cant tell ya  :o

Blooming.

I might not get a cut $ shot because he will be here soon to pick these up.

Sailor

Rick, I really like the deep dark color of those stixs.   Nice Job!  Guess I forgot to grab that secret receipt when I got into your vault.  :o

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

NePaSmoKer

Jim

Thats a receipt in the dark side  :o

If i had time to let them sit longer they would be darker inside.

pmmpete

NePaSmoker, why do you tie the sticks off every eight inches or so?  Why don't you leave the sticks the full hanging length which is available in your smoker, and then cut the long sticks to whatever length you prefer?  Do you like the appearance of sticks which are tied off at the end like a sausage?  Or do they last better tied off?

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: pmmpete on January 12, 2012, 01:21:24 PM
NePaSmoker, why do you tie the sticks off every eight inches or so?  Why don't you leave the sticks the full hanging length which is available in your smoker, and then cut the long sticks to whatever length you prefer?  Do you like the appearance of sticks which are tied off at the end like a sausage?  Or do they last better tied off?

If they are mine i leave full but the people i been making these for like the more professional look.