• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

My new " smokehouse "

Started by outdoorsfellar, January 14, 2012, 03:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

outdoorsfellar

Finally, I've gotten around to making my cold weather smoking experiences more useful & enjoyable. I must say that I'm ashamed that I haven't used my Bradley more often. With it being in the garage, I have to leave the large door open, so when it comes to long smokes, especially with the briskets that have had to start early in the morn, I'm not thrilled with the door opened especially in cold weather, plus forget about an all nighter. Now, after seeing ideas on this forum, I decided to be a copycat & ran out to Lowes to buy a plastic storage container for my screened in back patio. This is just the ticket as I'm sure others here have found out too & it will certainly compel me to give my Brad more loving attention .... no matter the time or weather ! I have a flat in the fridge now & that'll be great to have for the Packers game tomorrow.

I put this together in the kitchen & created my top vent. A very important thing to remember is to cut two holes in the back since there's just enough room to install the smoker. The cords need to go straight out the back since there's no room to bend them from the back of the smoker. I could have used wood & perhaps saved some money, but this was quicker & a spur of the moment project anyhow.

mikecorn.1

Looks good to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

Tenpoint5

That sure looks a whole lot better than your Packers did today!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

mikecorn.1

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on January 15, 2012, 07:05:42 PM
:eek: 8) :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

outdoorsfellar

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on January 15, 2012, 07:05:42 PM

Beating accepted ....

viper125

Well normally don't mention it. But since it seems to be brought up so much lately. Do you plan on smoking there? That isn't your home or attached garage is it?
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

outdoorsfellar

Quote from: viper125 on January 16, 2012, 05:08:45 PM
Well normally don't mention it. But since it seems to be brought up so much lately. Do you plan on smoking there? That isn't your home or attached garage is it?

Nope, it's my back patio that's screened in.

Batman of BBQ

Don't want to be the best in the world, just the best in my neighborhood.

1 OBS, Nuff Said

viper125

Ok sorry just thought it looked like its attached to the house. That would scare me even.
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.