Question for Brian at Bradley

Started by devo, January 18, 2012, 10:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devo

I just pulled a burnt out element out of my smoker and thought it was from the new batch but I might be wrong. The date stamp say's 10\10 so is the new batch or still the old ones?

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote from: devo on January 18, 2012, 10:17:43 AM
I just pulled a burnt out element out of my smoker and thought it was from the new batch but I might be wrong. The date stamp say's 10\10 so is the new batch or still the old ones?

10/10 would still be the old ones, new ones will be stamped with 11/ xx  in the number

Brian.

devo

Thanks Brian
I'll call the office to order a new one then.

watchdog56

Where do you find the date? I just got a replacement one from Yard and Pool and the only numbers on the bar are;E217286DF120V500WGYQ1:04.

watchdog56

That might be an 1104? Hard to tell like it had a hiccup when stamped.

mikecorn.1

Should be 1104. Just looked at my spare one I have in case mine ever goes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

devo

Ya some of the ones that went out on me you really had to take some sand paper to them to get the numbers to stand out. I'm glad I could help Bradley go through most of their old stock. I think this will be number 5 but this time I have to pay for one as my warranty ran out around Christmas.

mikecorn.1

Quote from: devo on January 19, 2012, 05:13:29 PM
Ya some of the ones that went out on me you really had to take some sand paper to them to get the numbers to stand out. I'm glad I could help Bradley go through most of their old stock. I think this will be number 5 but this time I have to pay for one as my warranty ran out around Christmas.
I guess I got lucky. I ordered my DBS4 from walmart almost 3 years ago. No problems. I got a spare from Y&P to dual mine out and it happens to be from the new batch. I got it about 6 months ago. Just never get around to doing it. Will probably leave it as is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote from: watchdog56 on January 19, 2012, 04:38:02 PM
Where do you find the date? I just got a replacement one from Yard and Pool and the only numbers on the bar are;E217286DF120V500WGYQ1:04.

That is a new series element there should be another 1 in that number
(E217286DF120V500WGYQ11:04)

Brian

Sam3

Good info. I just order two replacements recently from Y&P and haven't looked the numbers. I will tonight.
Thanks for the heads up.

viper125

HAHA Well they sent me one must of had the new ones in it. Because its still going strong. Even thinking of building a dehydrator with a pID and the spare one. Looks like it may be a long while till I need it.
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

watchdog56