• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Brrrrrr.... -45

Started by Mr Walleye, January 18, 2012, 02:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Quinta

Fishman...was 72F here today...I don't know how the hell you do it...geeezzz....the freaking low is like 40F tonight...I will no longer be crabby in the summer...I think your winters out weigh our summers...by far...

Mr Walleye

Sparky

Looks very Nice!  :D

I was in Mexico a week ago too. Drastic change.  ;D

LQ... It's a dry cold... so it... Ya, it still sucks.  ;D

You do get used to it. You don't like it but you do get used to it.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

pensrock

LQ, I would rather have the cold than the extreme heat. But we have not had a winter yet this year and its really depressing. I shoveled snow only twice all winter. :( We had a few days with wind chills in the -10 to -15F range but then a couple days later it was +50 again. What kind of a lousy winter is 50 degrees, man I hate mother nature.  :P

devo

-40 here in northern Ontario this morning, driving the kid to school I thought I had four flat tires  :o and a old buckboard seat. Very stiff ride this morning.

La Quinta

Pens....I wish we had really cold for us...like high 20"s but only once last year... and just a light dust on the mountains...but we are seriously more acclimated to the warm than cold weather..but I do know my girlfriend Vikki outside Philly is bummed about the snow too...or lack thereof...she has 2 boys that want a weather change..

pensrock

Yep we have had less snow this year than I can ever remember. Must be Ricks fault for moving south.  ;) ;D I hope he took some of the terrible summer heat down south with him as well.  :P

iceman

Just another balmy day here in Prudhoe Bay.

mikecorn.1

Is there even a difference when you get below 0'. That's just brutal. It's 71' today here. Pearland TX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

squirtthecat

My question would be, has that thermometer ever seen +50°?  (much less 100 up to 200°)

iceman

Well we just hit - 55F and the thermometer broke!!!
Dang it all. It's gonna get cold tonight  :o
Pat, it actually hit 60F up here last summer, for a minute.  ;D

Mr Walleye

Quote from: iceman on January 23, 2012, 04:05:58 PM
Well we just hit - 55F and the thermometer broke!!!
Dang it all. It's gonna get cold tonight  :o
Pat, it actually hit 60F up here last summer, for a minute.  ;D

That's just down right nasty Pat!

Can you believe it! We were that cold last week and the forcast for Wednesday is plus 8 C.... that's 46 F!

Man... -52 one week and +46 the next! That's over 100 degrees difference! Only in Saskatchewan!  :D

Mike

La Quinta

Ice and Fish...you guys would be sweating here...it was 66 today...I had layers on...long sleeve t shirt...sweatshirt and a jacket...however I am wearing shorts!!!!  ;D Gotta have a tan on the legs!!!!

Mr Walleye

Quote from: La Quinta on January 24, 2012, 01:30:07 AM
Ice and Fish...you guys would be sweating here...it was 66 today...I had layers on...long sleeve t shirt...sweatshirt and a jacket...however I am wearing shorts!!!!  ;D Gotta have a tan on the legs!!!!

LQ

Around these parts we call a tan, wind burn or frost bite.  :D  :D  ;D

66 degrees eh. That's only 20 degrees warmer than Wednesday is supposed to be here. Based on our temp swings we might just make it.  ;)

Mike

iceman

Quote from: La Quinta on January 24, 2012, 01:30:07 AM

Crackes me up LQ. It's funny to see the kids waiting for the school bus up here in a parka coat and a short dress and high heels.  ;D

La Quinta

Ice...you know jewelry keeps a girl nice and toasty...ask Anne...she will confirm it...just a chick thing!!! ;D