Time to trade in my snowmachine

Started by devo, February 04, 2012, 01:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devo

Living here in Northern Ontario for the past 54 years I can say I have never seen a winter like this. Most years we have -30F  to -40F degree weather from Jan. to the end of Feb. This winter we have had maybe one or two days that cold. For the last three days it's been 35°F. Tomorrow they say it's going to hit 41°F. What ever snow I have in the yard is disappearing fast. If this keeps up who needs to go down south as today I was walking around outside with just a T-shirt  8)
Anybody want to trade a snowmachine for a quadrunner ??

OldHickory

Be careful what you wish for!!! ;)  8)
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

devo

Being an outdoors type of guy who loves are normal winters I have no problem with the colder temps. I live for ice fishing  ;)

pensrock

This has been the most disappointing winter in PA that I can remember. I never even ran the snowblower once this year. All I can say is...... I sure hope this poor winter does not turn into a HOT MUGGY summer. I would much rather it be 20 degrees than 80 degrees. Then the stupid groundhog said six more weeks of winter??? We have not had any winter this year so far, so six more weeks of this crap is nothing.  :P :(