• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Canon printers etc.

Started by crusty044, February 08, 2012, 05:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crusty044

Hi Members,
Just some information for all members that are contemplating buying a printer. This message is only to save you money and a lot of hassles.
DON'T BUY A CANON Printer.
I purchased a new MP640 pixma printer from them awhile back.  It refused to work now and I was advised by Canon to take it to their service agent.  Cost $ 300.00
I have worked out that the cost per copy printed sofar is 85 cent.
Yes, you probably guessed it, Canon is not interested in  reasonable discussions to solve my problem.
If the printer was overworked I can understand their attitude but this MP 640 had a rather easy life.
No doubt, I will be buying a different brand.
Best Regards,
Jan.

TedEbear

Hmm...I've have an Canon MX870 for a little over a year and it works great.  In the past I've owned HP and Epson.  I decided to give this particular model a try after much research and reading the high reviews of it on Amazon.  It hasn't disappointed me thus far.

If you want a place to buy quality third party ink at a very good price check out 4inkjets.  I've been buying from them for years and they are a lot less expensive than what I can buy cartridges for locally.

Wildcat

I too have a Cannon and have owned HP and Epsons in the past. I have the MG6120 and it has been wonderful and easily out performs all others I have owned. I have only owned it for just a few months, but with my wife being a teacher, it gets a work out. Not familiar with their customer service. I'm sure the customer service is not near what Bradley's is.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/