(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

Salmonsmoker

Thanks Bryan, just ordered my 6. ;D
Give a man a beer and he'll waste a day.
Teach him how to brew and he'll waste a lifetime.

SoCalBill

Quote from: SoCalBill on February 13, 2012, 08:44:53 AM
Awesome,

I have been meaning to get these. Just ordered 4.

Thanks!

Holy cow they already shipped! Wow that was fast.  :D

OU812

Just got an email sayin order has shipped.

SWEEEET!

anthony

I got  a shipped email less than a hour after I ordered, now that is service! 

viper125

Well got on line and tried ordering. After a long time of fooling around and deleting cookies and such found it's a simple fix. I cut and pasted the code in. Don't do that. It's in caps and should be regular size. Works great. Also the code at the end of the order is the same. No Caps.
But did get my order for 10 placed. Thanks again! Bradley!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

begolf25

Quote from: viper125 on February 13, 2012, 11:59:35 AM
Well got on line and tried ordering. After a long time of fooling around and deleting cookies and such found it's a simple fix. I cut and pasted the code in. Don't do that. It's in caps and should be regular size. Works great. Also the code at the end of the order is the same. No Caps.
But did get my order for 10 placed. Thanks again! Bradley!

viper,

Just received your email. I appreciate the feedback and order. The code should work either way. The coupon code field is not case sensitive. I just tested it across multiple browsers and it was working fine.

If anyone else has an issue with the coupon codes please let me know and we will see if we can find the issue.

Thanks everyone,

Bryan

viper125

Thanks Bryan, But.... it didn't work on mine for some reason. And all I changed was caps off. LOL
Inside setup.

Keymaster

I saved almost $10 when ordering 6. Stock up on the pistachios guys ;D

TedEbear

Quote from: viper125 on February 13, 2012, 11:59:35 AMAfter a long time of fooling around and deleting cookies and such found it's a simple fix. I cut and pasted the code in. Don't do that. It's in caps and should be regular size. Works great. Also the code at the end of the order is the same. No Caps.

I just ordered 4 mats.  I copied and pasted the code right from his message and it took it without any trouble.

Looking forward to seeing how well these things keep the food from sticking to the grates.  Thanks for the special, Bryan.   ;D

viper125

Well guess they just dont like me. LOL I mean you can't mess any thing up cutting and pasting.
Inside setup.

Quarlow

Bryan when I went to input my billing address, it gave me 2 options for the country. They were : first select country  and United states. Is this a glitch and how do I get by it to place my order.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

OU812

Quote from: Quarlow on February 13, 2012, 05:58:11 PM
Bryan when I went to input my billing address, it gave me 2 options for the country. They were : first select country  and United states. Is this a glitch and how do I get by it to place my order.

I think ya gotta call him for out of the country orders.

Quarlow

I was having it delivered to a USA address. It was the billing address that tripped me up.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

OU812

Quote from: Quarlow on February 13, 2012, 06:24:31 PM
I was having it delivered to a USA address. It was the billing address that tripped me up.

You could have shipped straight to you.

But I have know idea how things go at the border with the tax man.