Frogmat Special

Started by begolf25, February 09, 2012, 07:43:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMB

I just sent for 4 of them!  Wow can't wait!!!  ;)

Thanks Bryan for doing this!
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

smitttykid

I just order 6 of em'.  Don't know if I really need 6, but I'll probably use them on my gas grill as well as my OBS.  Thanks Bryan !  Smitty

begolf25

Quote from: Quarlow on February 13, 2012, 05:58:11 PM
Bryan when I went to input my billing address, it gave me 2 options for the country. They were : first select country  and United states. Is this a glitch and how do I get by it to place my order.

Sorry, for any orders involving a Canadian address for billing or shipping you will need to give us a call so we can take the order over the phone.  If not, you can PM or email me exactly what you would like to order and your email address and I can send you an invoice via PayPal. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Bryan

Tater

Thanks for the good deal Bryan.  I see some jerky and nuts in my near future.
Tim

viper125

Well I probably won't use ten at a time either. But with this price I will have a few spares. :) By the way mine ordered and shipped! Great service Bryan! Love  yard and pool.
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

begolf25

Thanks for the orders everyone. We really appreciate it!

Just an update. We just ran out of the Frogmats but we do have more on the way. So you can still place your order to take advantage of the special pricing but they will not ship until this Friday or next Monday. Sorry for the delay.

Bryan

TMB

Quote from: begolf25 on February 14, 2012, 11:52:34 AM
Thanks for the orders everyone. We really appreciate it!

Just an update. We just ran out of the Frogmats but we do have more on the way. So you can still place your order to take advantage of the special pricing but they will not ship until this Friday or next Monday. Sorry for the delay.

Bryan
I hope mine are already on the way but if not I'll wait.

Nepa's gave me a good recipe for Slim Jims and I want to try it out soon  :D

Bryan don't fret over delays, we just think it's great you doing this for folks.  Only way Kimmie would let me get them at this time cause they were on sale  ;D
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

begolf25

Tommy, yours shipped out today. You should have received a shipping confirmation. If not, let me know and I'll be glad to send it again.

I am happy to have specials for the forum. As I have said before, we owe a lot to the great folks of this forum. We are happy to do what we can in return.

Bryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smokin Sparky

I just ordered 4 frog mats.  I know that they are back ordered but with a deal like this I am more than willing to wait.  Thank you Bryan! ;D ;D ;D

Blake
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic.

OU812

According to the USPS trackin thingy mine should be here tomarrow.

OH YEAH!

Thanks Bryan.

Keymaster

Quote from: OU812 on February 14, 2012, 07:40:41 PM

OH YEAH!

Thanks Bryan.
Hope the Mail person dont have another "anger moment" on your frogmats ;D

OU812

Quote from: Keymaster on February 14, 2012, 07:46:13 PM
Quote from: OU812 on February 14, 2012, 07:40:41 PM

OH YEAH!

Thanks Bryan.
Hope the Mail person dont have another "anger moment" on your frogmats ;D

Maybe thats why my dogs dont like him. ;)

Quarlow

Bryan i will just order them to the U.S. address and put it as the billing address too. That should get'r done. It don't matter when you ship them, I can wait.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

SouthernSmoked

Received my 10 mats today...and a few extra items!

Thanks Bryan!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

DocZ

Connected for 20 for me and my buddy--snatched the free shipping at over $150! note: phone order in for both coupons' credit--jus' sayin'